“Terrible service - indifferent owners”
Review of Nikos & Ioulia

Nikos & Ioulia
Ranked #12 of 13 Restaurants in Papigko
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Local cuisine
Good for: Local cuisine
Reviewed September 25, 2018

I had the absolute displeasure of experiencing this B&B during my visit to Zagoria. I stayed for one night and (as part of the stay) got to experience breakfast as well.

The rooms themselves were good - modern and well furnished. Except for the bar fridge - that was moulding and stank when I opened it.

My main issue was the level of service, courtesy and regard that the staff (including both the owners) had with the guests in general. They were full of attitude - like it was some burden for them to smile, to assist their guests, to bring food etc. Not a single smile. At breakfast, I had to ask for coffee several times before it came. And forget service with a smile!

This B&B has a restaurant attached to it. I even saw this casual indifference with walk-in potentially paying guests.

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME OR YOUR MONEY ON THIS PLACE. BAD BEHAVIOUR AND BAD TREATMENT LIKE THIS SHOULD NOT BE REWARDED.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed September 12, 2018 via mobile

Friendly, good communication and willingness to help.
We ate there two times.
Good Greek food.
Best trout fish ever.
Some of the menu was unavailable.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 16, 2018 via mobile

It was recommended but nothing special to tell abt. Many dishes where out of menu. Service was poor. The restaurant is very busy and beautiful.

Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

With the recommendation of our host vasilis. A short walk from our guest house ioannidis. Tired and hungry After almost a day of travel, we found solace. Green beans in tomato sauce, pork steak with chips, cziziki, country bread and Greek salad that made us happy and delicious. We left clean plates ;-)

Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

The main courses were served before the first ones, and some of the dishes were really inedible. Although we did not touch three portions, we were charged for the whole meal. I give 2 stars to the landscape only.