“Surprising! Awesome!!”
Review of Bendita Victoria

Bendita Victoria
Ranked #11 of 33 Restaurants in Vicuna
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Bendita Victoria seeks to revalue local and endemic products, presenting a native creole cuisine. The dishes we offer are dynamic, and in concordance with seasonality of fruits, cereals and herbs of the valley, slowfood and fusionfood. We are in a Vicuña's typical 110 years house. Come to our interior dining room and also backyard space, with vine and olive trees in a natural environment.
Reviewed December 23, 2013 via mobile

We were looking for a place to eat at 3 pm after visiting the pisco factory and we found this restaurant as one of the best rated in TripAdvisor. We were a party of 7 with 3 kids and everyone enjoyed the food and kindness of the owners. Awesome place! If you are around, it's a must!

1  Thank Marilyn U
There are newer reviews for Bendita Victoria

Reviewed November 13, 2013

I got high-5's from all around the table once everyone settled in. The setting and atmosphere here is small and cute. The server was bilingual, knowledgeable, and genuinely friendly. There options were limited but that's because SO MUCH LOVE went into each dish. My sister nearly lost her mind when she took her first bite of goat-cheese and walnut stuffed ravioli with a puttanesca sauce. My husband and I got the lomo with quinoa and roasted veggies. The lomo was so tender and flavorful. I took a long time to eat is, as I relished each bite and our server asked me if I wanted her to heat up the last bit, which had gotten cold. What great service! The pisco cocktails were ice cold and fabulously fresh. My sister got pisco-apple-ginger and I got pisco-orange-grapefruit. We also ordered a bottle of wine which was inexpensive and mind-numbingly good.

so yeah, we loved it.

2  Thank Thriftydrifter
Reviewed June 19, 2013

I learned about Chaski from LP guidebook to Chile and Easter Island. It's a tiny little place with funky vibe and excellent food. The owner is the nicest lady ever and speaks English. I ordered a meal consisting of pork with plum sauce with a side of dill sprinkled veggies and quinoa. It was delicious. So was the famous brownie. I definitely recommend it to anyone who's visiting Vicuña or traveling to Valle de Elqui. It's something different and very tasty if you are tired of empanadas, sea food and pastel de choclo ;)

1  Thank SzymonKJ
Chaskigastronomia, Propietario at Bendita Victoria, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2013

thank you, thank you very much.
It makes me happy that people enjoy Restaurant.
Best Regards
Victoria

Reviewed February 8, 2013

We went there at christmas eve - and they were open! Not just that, the food was marvelous, hand made pasta with great sauces, lovely service and a table under a huge fig tree. Something to remember. Don't miss it!

P.S They have bikes for rent, not the best, but rather cheap ;-))

1  Thank Anne K

I remember his Christmas dinner with Chris Ratay and his wife
Right?
Best Regards
Victoria Velasquez

Reviewed June 18, 2012 via mobile

We ate at Chaski a few days ago, and had a brilliant meal. Victoria the chef was amazing, and looked after us really well. The meat dishes we had were very tasty and had some really nice touches to take the food above the average fare. And the ambiance of the restaurant was very cool and relaxed with a nice cozy room.

We will be eating there again before we leave Vicuña!

Ian and Jacqui.

1  Thank IanAyling77

Iann & Jaqui
Thanks...
corn quiche?
Guys, I remember
I hope everything goes well
Saludos y abrazo