All reviews rooms are beautifully furnished honeymoon suite guest house exceptional service central location secure parking business trip self catering attention to detail wedding graduation toaster shower guesthouse establishment privacy owner
Selected filters
Reviewed July 3, 2019

Friendly staff, beautiful room, nice decor in room, bathroom very nice, the guesthouse very beautiful outside, parking inside and safe. Will come again. Definitely tell my friends about this place in Potchefstroom. Thank you for staying in your guesthouse.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 1, 2019

beautiful place
clean
nice rooms
breakfast needs some improvement though - add some muffins
safe parking inside
staff very friendly
option of shower or bath
near shops
I absolutely love the place
convenient

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed May 20, 2019

All other guesthouses went bananas with their prices when they hear the word "wedding". This was not the case with Adato. Adato quotes transparently and honestly. They even helped me think of plans to reduce cost and be able to accommodate all my family members and friends. Their rooms are recently refurnished and modern. Everything was neat and clean. But the best of all was the exceptional service and friendliness of the staff. We also had a lovely family breakfast at the guesthouse on the day of the wedding. Although I did not stay in the honeymoon suite as I preferred another room, the guesthouse prepared the room with rose petals, sparkling wine and candles all at the same price at which other guests stayed. My bridesmaids stayed in a double room next to me and we had a ball of a time. It was a lovely experience and I would recommend Adato to everyone as they make you feel at home and went the extra mile in all aspects!

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 8, 2019

Stunning place, friendly staff and great rooms. Very neat and clean. I will definitely recommend other people to stay their if they go to Potch. We also heard everyone in town talk very good of the guesthouse.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed March 28, 2019

I loved every moment of the stay. Exceptional service and very professional, I can recommend it to anyone any time for the best stay. Very clean and friendly staff Its just beautiful. My stay was one of the best I have encountered

Date of stay: March 2019