All reviews one night free shuttle simple breakfast every half hour no frills boiled eggs an early flight yogurt airport shuttle between flights rooms are small family room single room no air conditioning free breakfast short stay bus stop
Selected filters
Reviewed June 9, 2019

The room was clean and ok but way to hot. Breakfast was crazy and some 250kr for a burger and beer is way to much.
Also the transferbus was more than overcrowded? The busdriver was also rude and inpatience and.
If the hotel provide transfer to and from airport. Ask when customer checkin in or just park their cars what time they leave and coming back so you could arrange for a extra bus!?
Easy

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ElonKinberger, Receptionschef at Connect Hotel Arlanda, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2019

Thank you for staying with us.
We're very sorry to hear we did not live up to your expectations. I'm afraid the pricing in our restaurant is actually pretty modest in regards to the Arlanda area.
We always try to note which time every guest intends to take the bus at check-in, and do just as you said. Sometimes, however, mistakes are made that result in a less-than-comfortable ride to the airport. I'm glad to hear you got there in time at least. Problems with the ventilation during your visit caused the room to be hot, and we can nothing but apologize. It has since been fixed.
Hope you can still consider giving us another chance in the future!

Reviewed June 3, 2019

Very nice facility. Good breakfast selection. Free coffee and selected beverage throughout the day. Only downside is that it is not near any shops or places to visit. Have to take bus to Marsha for connections to other places.

Date of stay: May 2019

Thank you for choosing Connect Hotels!
We appreciate the feedback, and we're happy you were satisfied with most aspects of your stay. We're hoping that the nearby community becomes more vibrant as they open up a few more ventures nearby in the coming months!
We hope for a chance to welcome you again soon!

Reviewed May 17, 2019 via mobile

I stayed 1 night at Connect Hotel during a business trip. Check in was long and the person did not even know what was an invoice, or a bill. I had to explain. I paid at check in but still, she did not want to give me the invoice before the next day.

Then I get 1 room over the bar / reception (it's both), with all the noise from the hall then, and the music. The room has no window, only a direct view on the reception desk and hall. It was not really clean, especially the small desk. Nevertheless it was not really dirty neither.

The bathroom had no soap for the sink, but one in the shower.

The water never came warm, i waited over 15 minutes to have slightly warm water so I gave up. The floor was totally wet because the seal of the shower is really poor, all the water goes under the door.

The breakfast was light but Ok.

I'm not really happy with my stay and won't come back here. There are better hotels near airport like Best Western or First Hotel

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
ElonKinberger, Receptionschef at Connect Hotel Arlanda, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2019

Thank you for staying with us, we appreciate you taking the time to give us some insight into what didnt work well during your stay. Since your visit our VVS-crew has ammended the issue with the water, and the soap dispenser has been replaced.
Sorry about the issue you encountered with the invoice, and for the noise you experienced. The music should be turned down significantly night time, something I presume the staff missed this evening. We normally give the invoice the following day at check-out, but I've noted your feedback om this point.

I hope the rest of your business trip worked better for you at least, have a good day!

Reviewed April 28, 2019

We stayed over one night to catch a connecting flight the next day and we're totally satisfied with our choice. Nice staff, excellent room rates, free shuttle to and from Arlanda Airport,(every half hour) and a simple but good and cheap dinner menu. My girlfriend and I had chevre salad, Angus burger, me and cannalloni, her. We both enjoyed our meals. Full bar, beer and wine, (great French viognier)! Free buffet breakfast. Room was small but we'll lit, unlike many reviews. Bathroom clean and shower did what a shower does, showers you. Definitely would stay here again and recommend it. This ain't the Ritz but a very nice place to stay unless you like paying and staying in $400.00-$1,000.00/ night hotels.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
ElonKinberger, Receptionschef at Connect Hotel Arlanda, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2019

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We appreciate your feedback!
We're very glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to seeing you again some day!

Reviewed April 19, 2019 via mobile

Good location with shuttle service every 30 min to the airport (and stops at all the terminals) the hotel is very basic and the lighting in the room is very poor, if you want an advise try to eat elsewhere if you have this option

Date of stay: March 2019
ConnectHotelArlanda, Receptionschef at Connect Hotel Arlanda, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. We'll look into the problems your describe and make sure to improve where we can.
We hope to see you again some day!