2,567 results
All reviews outdoor pool top floor great hotel great room superior room direct access breakfast room fantastic breakfast comfortable beds an early flight few minutes walk next morning between flights late arrival quick check convenient location comfortable hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed April 4, 2019

Due to flight schedules I had to spend a night in Arlanda airport, and I chose Clarion.
Since I am a member of the "Nordic Choice Hotels" I got an offer to upgrade my standard room for a reasonable price.
I got a room on the 11th floor (out of 12) overlooking the runways in Arlanda.
The windows didn't let any sound through, and the curtains took care of the light.
The room was large, clean and without any signs of wear-and-tear.
The bathroom was surprisingly large and clean.
All-in-all a nice place to spend the night.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
78hannaa, Kundansvarig at Clarion Hotel Arlanda Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2019

Hi Jørgen,

What a lovely review! Thank you so much for your kind words, you make my day!
Have an awesome weekend and I really hope to see you soon again :)

/ Ullis, Marknadskoordinator

Reviewed March 28, 2019

Located close to terminal 2-4 inside the airport buildings and thus an excellent place to stay if you arrive late or need to depart early. The hotel is modern with acceptable room size, free wi-fi and breakfast included in the rate. Some restaurants are also located close to the hotel if you want to try other places to eat as well. The staff is friendly and helpful so all in all the stay was good.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
78hannaa, Kundansvarig at Clarion Hotel Arlanda Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2019

Hi Johnny,

What a way to start my working day! Thank you for your kind words and I am so happy that you had a good time in our casa.

See you soon again!

Best Regards

/ Ullis, Marketing Coordinator

Reviewed March 19, 2019

Very expensive for what I got. Chaos when checking in.
After a bad experience with restaurant some years ago I decided to give them a new chance, thinking they have improved. How wrong I was. Anyone tried to eat a shoe sole?
But what an excellent view from the room.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with NordicChoiceHotels.com
78hannaa, Kundansvarig at Clarion Hotel Arlanda Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2019

Hi Peter,

This is of course not the experience we want you to leave us with.
I attach our Guest Relation Manager contacts below - please, contact her so we will have the chance for a follow-up.

Again, I'm really sorry to read this and I apologize for your experience. Will keep my fingers crossed that you give us a second chance in the future so we can show you our true colors!

GRM: hanna.ahlstrom@choice.se

Best Regards

Reviewed March 16, 2019

A really terrific hotel for an overnight stay on the airport premises. I had an early morning flight after the Vasaloppet, so drove down to ARN the night before. It was tough to find from the road, and it took a few tries to find the entrance. Fortunately, I didn't have to park -- a friend dropped me off. Once inside, things were very good. Service was fast and efficient, the room was elegant, spotless, and comfortable. Next time I'm in Sweden, I'll be back to the Clarion Hotel Arlanda Airport.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with NordicChoiceHotels.com
78hannaa, Kundansvarig at Clarion Hotel Arlanda Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2019

Hi,

WOW! Whan a lovely review. Thank you so much for sharing and we are so happy that you stayed with us :)

See you!

/ Ulrika, Marketing Coordinator

Reviewed February 10, 2019 via mobile

Due to a cancelled flight we had to stay overnight in Arlanda, which was a pleasent stay eventually, I almost forgot that we were at the airport.
The hotel is cosy, modern and clean, everything works and there’s a nice lounge bar. One minus was that the room was a little bit chilly.
The breakfast buffet was very good and opens already 4.30 am. It was very convenient to walk to the terminal and didn’t take a long time, which was very good in the early morning.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank ElinaTee
Ulrika Å, Kundansvarig at Clarion Hotel Arlanda Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2019

Hi Elina,

What a lovely review! Thank you so much for your kind words - we are so happy to have you as our guest!

Med vänlig hälsning,