“very impressed”

Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Arlandastad
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Can only echo the other positive comments , only disappointment was not staying longer . Very friendly staff , both at reception & bar . Large , stylish , spotlessly clean room & bathroom . Didnt have a chance to eat breakfast or use any facilities but all looked top notch . Will definitely stay again if at airport .

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Phil L
ClarionHotelArlanda, Guest Relations Manager at Clarion Hotel Arlanda Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2013

Dear Mr Phil,

Next time your are staying with us you must try the breakfast. It is a huge buffet style breakfast and it is included when staying with us. As it opens already by 5 o´clock you sholdn´t have a chance to miss is.

Thank you kindly for telling the world about your positive experience. We hope to see you many times more.

Welcome back to Clarion Arlanda

Clarion Hotel Arlanda Airport

Write a ReviewReviews (2,044)

Reviewed May 30, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights. Great service, smiling people, very helpful. The rooms were good sized and modern. Coffee and tea available. The restaurant Kitchen & Table were packed with people and everyone seem to have a great time. The steak was incredibly tender and the soho fries to die for.

Dear Silcoo

Thank you so much for your positive feed back of our hotel. It is a delight to read about the wonderful experience you had. We truly hope to see you with us many times more.

I understand what you mean speaking about the Soho Fries, they are amazing.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

Very impressive for an airport hotel!

Not many airport hotels (even 5 star hotels near airports meet up to business travelers expectations), Clarion is an exception! You can't help but be impressed with the level detail to the decoration, colors and decor really do overwhelm you.

I like the fact that when I checked in I was given 4 codes for internet access for 4 devices. Most hotels only give you access for 2 devices per guest. This means I was able to connect my laptop my smartphone as well as my i-Pad.

The location is great as you are in the hall that goes to the sky way sky city where all the shops and dining at the Arlanda airport are. I actually went there for lunch (I was able to use the hotel WiFi from there as well).

Great check in/out & friendly staff.

Dear Mr Ibrahim,

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment regarding your experience with us as Clarion Arlanda. We are delighted to hear about your great stay.

We hope to see you with us many times more. For now I wish you a lovely holiday season.

Yours Sincerely

Reviewed May 23, 2013

Having stayed at the Radisson Stockholm airport on a previous trip to Sweden, we decided to give the Clarion a go on our most recent trip. I'm glad we did as everything about it is impressive; The lobby was really stylish and modern, the staff were really friendly and polite and the room was spacious, clean and really nicely decorated.

The breakfast was also an unexpected bonus. I could not believe the quantity of food on offer. Its honestly the biggest and best breakfast buffet I've ever had.

It is also less than a 2min walk from the T4 terminal we were departing from, so all in all, it was an extremely relaxed, enjoyable airport experience.

The only thing id point out (and its a very minor gripe) is that the room service menu could do with a few more vegetarian options. I only had the option of one warm meal and it would have been nice to have had a bit more variety. Having said that, the cauliflower soup with mushrooms I ordered was really delicious and the room service in general was of a very high standard.

Highly recommended.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends

Dear ChezRules12,

Thank you kindly for your feed back and comments regarding your stay with us as Clarion Hotel Arlanda. We highly appreciate the effort and time put to comment on your experience.

I have taken note of your feed back regarding the vegetarian options and will forward this to the F&B management team.

We welcome you back to us many times more.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

From the moment you enter the hotel, your senses are overwhelmed with the stylish decor every where, from the lounge to the hallways, I have never enjoyed staying at any hotel more than I did here. The hotel is situated in Arlanda airport, but they have managed to isolate so well that you can't hear anything from the planes coming or leaving. There is parking under the hotel which is great and convenient.
I had a superior room on 12th floor with view to the very beautiful control tower and the view is really nice.
I love that this hotel made some effort, by adding small stickers to the hangers saying; "you look good in this" and on the mirror it says; "you look good" it shows a level of caring I haven't seen on any other hotel I have been to and I have been to many!!
The room itself is medium sized, but very beautiful and tastefully decorated, it really gives a nice feeling. The bathroom was a reasonable size with a rain shower, very elegant decor again.
The staff are so friendly and I really felt welcomed both from reception and restaurant.
The hotel has a big gym and outdoor heated pool and I used both and again top quality all around.
Breakfast was good and variated with a lot of seating space and again nice decor.

So if you ever need a stay in Arlanda, be sure to check out this hotel, I will definitely come back again.

1  Thank TegnerM
ClarionHotelArlanda, Guest Relations Manager at Clarion Hotel Arlanda Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2013

Dear Mr Tegner,

Thank you kindly for your great review and words from your experience. It means a lot receiving such an amazing rating from a well experienced traveller. We have really made an effort trying to provide the best to our guests. Our ambition is to become the best airport hotel in Europe. With a feedback as yours I really think we are on the right track.

Thank you once more and very welcome back to us. We would be grateful having you as our guest many times more.

Reviewed May 10, 2013

Hotel was really nice and modern. Staff is excellent and polite.
Rooms are big and clean. Its really nice to sit outside and have coffee or other drinks.
I would rate this hotel as excellent but in hotels web page there is wrong information. During hot days would be nice to go out to the gym and sauna and after that to outdoor swimming pool, but to be able to use swimming pool you must make sure that its in your room price. There is only few rooms where its included, you need to pay 150sek for using it.

Room Tip: If like swimming make sure to have superior room to be able to use pool.

Dear Ahoja,

I am sorry that we have not been clear when it comes to the pool area. You are correct with your information and I recommend a superior room next time you are staying with us. With a superior room you get a better view, amenities, as well as a good swim under the morning sun watching aircrafts take off from the run way.
However, I will take note of your comment and look in to a proper description so that no other bad experiences will take place. Thank you for mentioning this.
Apart from that I am happy that you enjoyed your stay and we would be very happy to see you staying with us some time soon again

Reviewed May 9, 2013

Very new, modern and nice hotel, located directly inside the airport (excellent for early morning flights). Staff were very friendly and helpful and check in was very quick and efficient. The room was quite large, perfectly sound proof, well equipped, and the wifi free connection was working very smoothly and quickly. Breakfast was very impressive: the breakfast hall is very big, with an impressive buffet selection, with a very high quality. Additionally to the restaurant located on the top floor, simply walking 100 mt from the hotel entrance in the airport terminal, there is a variety of restaurants and bars.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Dear Brambis

Thank you so much for your kind words and for taking the time to share your perception of our hotel.

I want to welcome you back to us.