“Good Airport Hotel”

Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Arlandastad
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed March 15, 2013

I had a conference to attend at Arlanda Airport at this hotel. Last time I used the Raddisson where I had a really small room. I was very impressed with Clarion which is often a brand I avoid as some a not so good. This hotel was a real change. Nice modern room with good desk space, ipod dock, good sized flat screen TV and comforable bed. Sound proofing also good and important as close to airport. Breakfast was better than many and included in my rate - nice surprise. Hotel is accessed via a walkwy from the ariport so well placed. Will use again if I have to stay at the aiport. Cost is high but typical on an "on airport" hotel where rates are always premium but better and cheaper than Raddisson the other choice (also next door to Clarion).

1  Thank FieldyMouse
ClarionHotelArlanda, Guest Relations Manager at Clarion Hotel Arlanda Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2013

Dear Sir,

I am very happy we made a good impression on you and as well could surprise you with some details. We are doing our very best to provide our guest with the best we have got. Listening to your experience therefore pleases me.

We are very much looking forward to have you with us many times more.

Clarion Hotel Arlanda Airport

Write a ReviewReviews (2,117)

Reviewed March 15, 2013

I stayed in this hotel just one night, but he left me a very good impression. The hotel is ideal if you need to catch an early flight. The hotel is new, very modern with a spacious room. Every room has a view of the airport road, but the noise is not heard. Breakfast is excellent, can satisfy every taste and would gladly recommend it to everyone.
The hotel also has a gym and sauna, but I have not used it.

Dear Tanja

Next time I hope that you will have the time to not only use the Sauna and gym, but as well our new built heated outdoor pool.

Very welcome back to us, we are looking forward having you as our guest.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

Just came home from a trip, and stayed at this hotel during transfer at Arlanda airport.

The hotel is easy accessable from Sky City (the food court between the arlanda terminals).

The check in was swift and staff were very friendly. The room was of very good quality, as was the bathroom. You can tell they have been spending money building this hotel, and made it very functional, and inviting.

Roomservice food quality and service was very good. One order took 15 mins at 8 pm, which is usually a busy time for the kitchen.

And, the most important thing; sleep quality: 10/10. Pillows, Mattress and no sound pollution at all. Curtains block the sun out efectivly.

Big plus for high speed wi-fi too.

Stayed in the 8th floor towards the control tower in a standard double room (they call these types of rooms superior in pretty much every other hotel!)

Room Tip: If you are a plane spotter, ask for a room towards the terminal/apron/runway. I think it is floor 6...

Dear Fredrik,

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on our services. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay

Very welcome back to us

Reviewed March 5, 2013 via mobile

Whaooo! This hotel is great! I stayed to the 8th floor, on the control tour side. The room was very well designed and living in was a pleasure. The restroom also was very nice and an example of what we do best today in term of new architecture and design.
The breakfast food was excellent and fresh but I don't recommand the 12th floor restaurant if you want a quick service.
Gym not bad and they are renovating the swimming pool which is then going to be even better.
We have used the conference service and rooms on 13th floor. Very good as well.
The drawback is the location - at the airport - Stockholm at 20min by train but except that just the SkyView, a sort of airport shopping mall with fast food and some restaurants (I recommand the Fish).

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank ddr25

Dear DDR25,

Thank you kindly for your comments here on TripAdvisor.
I am very pleased to hear that you are happy in regards to your stay. I have taken note of your comments from our restaurant Kitchen & Table and will forward the note to the Restaurant Manager. Next time you will be visiting us I hope that we will have improved.

Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

The location of the new Clarion arlanda with direct access from Sky City is just great and makes the differance
The rooms are really nice but no master switch by the bed ??
Cool restaurant on top floor
Great choice when you need to stay at the AirPort

• Stayed: March 2013
ClarionHotelArlanda, Guest Relations Manager at Clarion Hotel Arlanda Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2013

Dear MobileTraveller64,

Thank you kindly for your rating here on TripAdvisor. It really means alot to us that our guest experiences are being public and easy accessed.

It seems as if you had a great stay with us. However, i am sorry to hear that you did not notice the master switch. It is located both by the entrance door and by the bed. Perhaps you pressed the wrong one or the one in your room was not working proparly. Next time you are staying with us, don´t hesitate to contact our front desk. They are open 24/7 and are here to assist our guests.

Thank you once more.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

I was not there long enough to enjoy all the facilities - being there from late night to early morning. It is very conveniently located in the terminal area of the airport. The superior single I booked was comfortable and the right size for a short stay. The TV was fantastic, though I was suprised for a new hotel not to find non european power points and no USB charger. Good breakfast selection.
Only downside I noticed was the shower temperature went up and down a lot, which I mentioned upon checkout.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Dear LondonEmpee,

Thank you for your feedback and rating here on TripAdvisor. I am really happy to read about your positive stay. I however also take note of your comments and will forward them to the respective department. In regards to the water temperature. Due to you and other guests high lighting this issue, we have now located and resolved this issue. It was only affecting certain rooms and had therefore not been easy to locate. However, thank you for assisting us in this matter.

when it comes to the technical wishes, it could be something to look in to later on.

Thank you once more for staying with us. If you have additional ideas about what you were missing, kindly contact me directly at your convenince.

Welcome back to us. We hope to see you soon again.

patrik.uppman@choice.se

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Refining airport hotels, the Clarion is a refreshing break from the normal humdrum offering. Conveniently located between Terminals 4 and 5, it's not even necessary to brave the elements.

Very well appointed if compact bedrooms, and functional wet rooms.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Phil223

Dear Phil,

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on our services here on TripAdvisor. I truly appreciate your time and effort spreading the word about our hotel.

Welcome back to us many times more.