Radisson Blu Arlandia Hotel, Stockholm
$195
  • Restaurant
$136
$112
Best Western Arlanda Hotellby(Arlandastad)(Great Value!)
$92
Good Morning Arlanda(Arlandastad)(Great Value!)
$79
$121
$114
Priceline
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
TripAdvisor
1,226 results
All reviewsclose to the airportshuttle busrental carpool and saunabreakfast buffetperfect airport hotelbar and restaurantbed was very comfortableearly flightstandard rooma business class roomten minutesvery nice hotelan overnight staynice breakfaststayed for one nightfamily room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Nice hotel with great location and value for Money. I will surely stay there on several occasions to come. In my case I wanted a hotel close to the main road and I didn´t want to stay inside Stockholm and lose a lot of time finding the hotel. Radisson was the perfect match for me and will surely be so also in the future.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels
Jenny S, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Arlandia Hotel, Stockholm, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2014

Dear Martin!
I am grateful for your top review here! It is very nice to hear that you liked us and that you plan to return in the future! On behalf of the entire team here at Radisson Blu Arlandia Hotel I thank you for staying with us and I hope to see you real soon again!

Reviewed March 3, 2014

Rooms recently renovated, very nice and with all the comforts. Bathroom not very big but extremely clean. 5 Minutes from Arlanda airport (free bus from and to the airport). Good quality restaurant. Perfect place for business trip.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Dear Fabrizio,
Thank you for the excellent review here! I am very happy to see that we managed to meet your expectations and I hope that we will get the opportunity to serve you as our guest soon again!

Reviewed February 24, 2014

We stayed before flying out, free airport transfer bus running every 15mins, all day. Very early breakfasts available, reasonably price evening meals. Spacious lounges / bar area with plentyof comfortable seating. A good kids play room. Recently modernised clean rooms, with good sound insulation so you can't even tell you next to an airport. A benchmark standard that many other hotels should aim for.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Jenny S, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Arlandia Hotel, Stockholm, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2014

Dear scarvisitor,
I appreciate that you have taken the time to rate us and also share your feedback on your recent stay with us here at Tripadvisor! It is very nice to read that we managed to meet your expectations on us, we take great pride in what we deliver and to read your comments are very rewarding. We are just finishing the major renovation we have been undergoing, and I am happy to hear that you like the new look and feel of our hotel! And, as you say, being sound proof is very important in every hotel, but especially here at the airport! It is nice to be able to watch planes take off and land from your hotel room, without being disturbed by noise.
Thank you again for choosing Radisson Blu Arlandia Hotel for your stay, I hope that we will see you soon again!

Reviewed February 19, 2014

Very clean, nice and goodlooking hotel near Arlanda Airport. A good choice when your flight is early next morning. Early breakfast and good transfer/bus possibilities right outside the hotel entrance.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels
Jenny S, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Arlandia Hotel, Stockholm, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2014

Dear Maria,
I appreciate that you have taken the time to rate us and give your feedback here! It is very nice to read that you have enjoyed your stay and that we managed to meet your expectations on us, especially regarding our breakfast. It is very convenient that we open the full Super Breakfast buffet as early as 04.30 am every morning of the week – with the free shuttle buses every 15 minutes to the terminals you can be prepared to check in for you flight real early. I hope that we soon will get the opportunity to welcome you as our guest again! Sincerely, Jenny Storm

Reviewed February 8, 2014

Stayed two nights. The rooms are renovated. Very nice Lobby, great bar with friendly staff and good food. Very friendly staff at all. Bus service to the Terminals perfect, Rental car across the street, free parking. One of the best airport hotels... I will stay here again.

Room Tip: I had 492 ... small but nice room with walk in shower ...
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Frank_and_Barbara
Jenny S, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Arlandia Hotel, Stockholm, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2014

Dear Frank and Barbara!
First let me thank you for taking the time to rate us and share your feedback here!
I am very happy to see that you enjoyed your stay in our newly renovated room and that you appreciated the service from us in the staff! I am proud to say that we really serve from our hearts!
The free bus service to the terminals is as you say very convenient – it runs every fifteen minutes from our entrance. In combination with our generous Super Breakfast Buffet that starts already at 04.30 you can be at the terminal real early to check in for your flight.
Again, thank you for your lovely and positive review! On behalf of the entire team here at Radisson Blu Arlandia Hotel I wish you welcome back to us. Sincerely, Jenny Storm