OK, so you don't come to Stockholm to see the airport terminal. But this Rad-Blu is well located in the middle of the mall area (Sky City) and has a decent gym in its middle that is technically independent (SATS) but you get into for free. I'll admit my status had me upgraded to the Business Class rooms. But in two different stays I got to experience both "old" and "refreshed" rooms. The old are respectable rooms in their own right, but the new ones are 'wow' for an airport hotel. Staff was friendly and accommodating as I left luggage several times as I used Stockholm as an out-and-in base for other short European trips. Yeah, you want to stay downtown if here for a while, but if you have an early flight, I can highly recommend moving to this hotel the night before.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Within walking distance to the gate, between terminals 4 and 5 at Stockholm Arlanda Airport, the hotel is the ideal solution for those who want a convenient stopover on the way to or from the airport. Relax in one of our 260 soundproof guest rooms that offer everything for a good night's sleep. Guests have access to SATS fitness center with sauna and Jacuzzi at no extra charge. The restaurant serves first-class dining experiences along with a grand view of the runway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Rezidor, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Radisson Blu SkyCity Hotel, Arlanda Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Skycity Hotel, Arlanda Airport Hotel Arlandastad
- Radisson Stockholm
- Radisson Arlandastad
- Radisson Blu SkyCity Hotel, Arlanda Airport Stockholm County, Sweden - Arlandastad