All reviews hand soap decent hotel emailed the hotel red eye flight breakfast food shuttle service definitely stay here again an early flight nice stay recommend this hotel good size an overnight stay free shuttle rooms are clean comfortable bed min sweden
Selected filters
Reviewed January 31, 2019 via mobile

The original First hotels were fabulous. If this one is now a typical example, they have become mediocre at best. My room was freezing cold when I entered and it took more than an hour to raise 4 degrees. Now that’s what I call cheap.
The food in the restaurant was fine if you like fried food with fries. Every main course came with fries apart from the gnocchi. I don’t like eating stodge!
On the plus side there is a free shuttle to the airport...

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed January 15, 2019

The room was clean and quite quiet, considering it is close to the airport. Early in the morning we had an excellent buffet breakfast with lots of variety. The transport to the airport was complementary and on time.

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed January 11, 2019 via mobile

I had good expectations from this hotel, it looked clean, ease of connection to airport.

A few things let this down for me and say whatever you want about 3 star hotels, some can be amazing. So let's exclude that factor

I was told I cannot pay upon checkout
I was also told by another employee 'we'll add this to your room and you can pay upon checkout'. Make up your minds....

The waitress at the restaurant was just plain rude... that is too much to write.

The room was clean, however the sink wouldn't work.. went down to front desk after at least an hour as water build up was going nowhere.. Well they changed my room yay.

Fast forward to a morning later, asked for a longer checkout as this slowed down my settling in the previous evening, the best is this: you pay SEK for each hour till three and whatever your issue we don't care, " we'll kick you out", I was actually told this. Everyone knows there's a check out time, however for me the issues arent even related to mishaps, it's just the attitude of the staff is quite concerning.

Added to that the same person who manages front desk, also manages support calls and is also the same and only person to take care of an emergency if there is one at this hotel, I stayed on a weekend. So imagine you are in your room having an epileptic fit or whatever it is.. you might find very little help getting staff support. I'm sure one person can do all three jobs where it's incident free and hopefully it always will be. Consider that the rooms have no phones, so your partner or friend can't even call the front desk quickly to get you that person who might be busy taking a booking.

This is a not to be repeated stay for me. I have seen some more promising reviews but sorry this does not do it for me, 3 star or not.

Thanks

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed January 5, 2019

Nothing special but recently built and in good Swedish standard (review 2018). Typical Scandinavian interior with light colours and very clean. Simple and average but as we’re in Sweden everything it’s a bit pricy if you compare (normal here).

I want to stay in a decent hotel without hassle and be sure to feel comfortable. No need for luxury and I prefer a pretty good standard so for that reason the hotel and price is alright. Beds are very comfortable, breakfast is very good. Rooms are quiet and I didn’t hear much noise from the aircrafts coming in and out from the airport.

There is a restaurant and bar in the hotel (dint try it). The location is detached from any service stations or shops if you want to buy snacks or something to eat. You need a car to get around or to reach a service/petrol/gas station with a shop or Märsta City with shops. A bit tricky to find the way so I recommend using a satnav or Google maps.

Internet was good and was easy to connect my devices. Usually I try to connect a device to the TV so I can if watch downloaded or streamed content, I never checked or tried the option here. It’s a new flat TV so maybe it’s possible to connect with a HDMI cable. Towels could be better, smal and poor quality.

if you’re looking for a place to stay before a flight or before you drive of to another destination, after arriving to Arlanda, this is a good choice and location.

I recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed December 17, 2018

This hotel has a free shuttle service from the airport and breakfast was really nice as well. But for me, the best part was that they had the perfect height set up for the tall people! My shower head and the make-up mirror were in the right position. Usually, they are too low for me but not here!

They make it simple but have everything that you need. Scandinavian efficiency!

Date of stay: November 2018