Just got back from a long weekend staying in las Lomas Village in La Manga. We had originally booked a studio, but were pleasantly surprised on arrival to find that we had been upgraded to a one bed townhouse with views!! Check in was quick and the receptionist efficient and very friendly, giving all the info about the resort. There is a free shuttle bus to take you around the resort, you just request at reception or in any of the restaurants you happen to be, and at most we waited 10 minutes for it. The apartment was lovely, very airy and nicely decorated and the kitchen had everything you would need, they even provide you with a small travel pack with a couple of dishwasher tablets, washing machine tabs and cloths etc. The bathroom is supplied with lovely expensive toiletries, and the fridge had milk and water and a choice teas and instant coffee. There is free wifi all around the resort now so that is a plus as well.
We dined at Luigis twice (pizza is great and the pasta good too, the tiramisu not very good though) and Asia (fantastic thai restaurant in Las Sabinas). There is a large supermarket in Las Sabinas as well which stocks everything you might need. We didnt go to the smaller deli cafe in Las Lomas. The spa is really a large indoor pool with people doing laps, and a small sauna and turkish bath (fits 3 people) on the sideline.
The Weekend Warriors tennis course was fantastic, the coaches were good fun and knowledgeable, my only complaint would be that I think as it was Easter it was too crowded as there were 3 coaches for 16 of us. My group was fine as we were only 4 in it but the other 2 groups looked a bit full, they should just give lessons to a max of four people like they do in the private clubs in Madrid. We met a great bunch of people, mostly English, and the afternoon tournaments were great fun.
The reason I give it 4 and not 5 stars is that the day we left the receptionist was surly and rude and tried to charge us for a meal in the deli cafe which we had not eaten. To be fair he was the only unfriendly person that we encountered on the resort, most went out of their way to be helpful.
Also be wary of mosquitoes!! I have come back with 45 bites (I counted them) because it rained a bit and was very humid there was a swarm of them at the tennis courts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 4* Las Lomas Village is designed with families or those who seek greater independence and space in mind, whilst still enjoying all the resort's magnificent facilities. Located very close to Spa La Manga Club, the Village offers exceptional views across the resort towards the Mar Menor and the Calblanque Natural Park. There is a varied choice of accommodation: from view apartments and townhouses to superbly equipped studio apartments and panoramic rooms. All apartments have a terrace with a barbecue so that guests can fully enjoy their stay here. It is also possible to hire private villas. Complimentary access to the saunas, steam rooms, indoor pool and fitness centre at the neighbouring Spa La Manga Club is included, as is free Junior Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Las Lomas Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Lomas Village Hotel Los Belones
- Hyatt Los Belones
- Los Belones Hyatt
- Las Lomas Village Spain/Los Belones, Region Of Murcia