This is a good property overlooking the tea gardens and if you can get a room with a view that's an added bonus!
It's away from the town. A good 20 kms away. Which is a nice thing if you are looking for a serene location and it definitely adds the calmness to your holiday mood. We loved it.
You will have to travel to town and across for your visit to most of the destinations...but that's totally ok.
Hmmm mixed feelings. It's expensive but then it's a resort. The service is so so...some of the stuff we ordered was good and some not so good. But ya we preferred our dinners here after the long sight seeing day!
Room service, the staff...very very nice. Overall 5 stars for that!
Ambiance: Compared to a lot of other hotels....this is definitely worth the price.
Din't like: The fact that internet is charged...you could give an hour of free usage!, they charge for DVD renting zzz..been to other places where all these services are complimentary.
Overall: I would recommend this place to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Terrace Greens is nestled within undulating hills in the quiet village of Chinnakanal, some 18 kms from the hustle and bustle of Munnar town. The resort is located high above the Munnar town with splendid views of the Anaiyirangal Dam, tea gardens and surrounding forests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Cancelon, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Munnar - Terrace Greens, A Sterling Holidays Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sterling Resorts Munnar Hotel Chinnakanal
- Sterling Resort Munnar
- Sterling Hotel Munnar
- Munnar - Terrace Greens, A Sterling Holidays Resort Kerala, India - Chinnakanal