A picturesque view, serene environment and mouth watering yummy food made my Sterling stay at Munnar memorable. The food was very good and each meal had something to look forward to.
The resort property is huge,clean and well maintained. The rooms have been recenty done up and are very nice. The games room is also well made. The property is a little away from the town. There is a nice trek,up to the devikulam falls and sitadevi lake,an hour's climb from the resort which is very enjoyable.The view from the resort is also superb .Had a super time,here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sterling Munnar is nestled within undulating hills in the quiet village of Chinnakanal, some 18 kms from the hustle and bustle of Munnar town. The resort is located high above the Munnar town with splendid views of the Anaiyirangal Dam, tea gardens and surrounding forests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Sterling Munnar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sterling Resorts Munnar Hotel Chinnakanal
- Sterling Resort Munnar
- Sterling Hotel Munnar
- Sterling Munnar Kerala, India - Chinnakanal