We were planning to stay at Siena Village first but there was a problem with our booking. So they offered to put us into the equally good but less pricey Sterling Resort (so they said, I hope the rooms at Siena Village are in a better condition). At first sight we were impressed by the size of the property, but at a closer look it is obvious that this place is falling apart. One of the staff members at the front desk was wearing a shirt which was half torn and full of stains. We were showed two different rooms and noticed that they were in a terrible condition. As if they were just watching how everything was getting old and broken. In front of one of the rooms there was still empty food plates and bottles standing on the floor. Why would you show someone a room which is not yet cleaned properly? We saw enough and chose to stay at Windermere Estate which is paradise compared to this hole.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Terrace Greens is nestled within undulating hills in the quiet village of Chinnakanal, some 18 kms from the hustle and bustle of Munnar town. The resort is located high above the Munnar town with splendid views of the Anaiyirangal Dam, tea gardens and surrounding forests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Munnar - Terrace Greens, A Sterling Holidays Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sterling Resorts Munnar Hotel Chinnakanal
- Sterling Resort Munnar
- Sterling Hotel Munnar
- Munnar - Terrace Greens, A Sterling Holidays Resort Kerala, India - Chinnakanal