I went there with my wife and my 2 year old kid i preffered this property as i am a member of Sterling Resorts. I dont know where to start from because nothing is right at this place. On the other hand Munnar is a must go place its like you are in clouds. Here at sterling the rooms smell very bad, The room walls are dirty, the door mets are really un usable, there are no locks in the room doors they have a cheap aluminum stopper, The fridges are very very old and work only when you complain and someone comes and does something, all the shelves in the fridge have rusted and are not usable. Hot plates dont work, Heaters dont work, TV does not work. The staff here is even worst they are not rude i will say they are cold they want respond to any thing you say or ask for. The grossory shop at the resort have all the thing priced higher then when you get outside. Mine was a really bad experience here i would rather suggest to opt for any guest house insted where atleast your expectations are not high. Never ever go to this resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Terrace Greens is nestled within undulating hills in the quiet village of Chinnakanal, some 18 kms from the hustle and bustle of Munnar town. The resort is located high above the Munnar town with splendid views of the Anaiyirangal Dam, tea gardens and surrounding forests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Munnar - Terrace Greens, A Sterling Holidays Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sterling Resorts Munnar Hotel Chinnakanal
- Sterling Resort Munnar
- Sterling Hotel Munnar
- Munnar - Terrace Greens, A Sterling Holidays Resort Kerala, India - Chinnakanal