Club Mahindra at Chinnakanal, about 20 kms from Munnar town.
Goods:- 1) Located in a extremely scenic environment, with beautiful Tea Estate views
2) Kolukumalai - World's highest organic tea estate is about 20 k.m (Jeep drive of about 1.5 hours), a must visit!!
3) Statyed in a studio cottage which is decent and well equipped
4) Activity center has interesting activities for kids as well as adults
5) Very courteous and friendly staff
1) Very expensive food. A-la-carte dining options are limited and expensive. Buffet appears to be good, but again very expensive. Would recommend other eating joints such as Sterling resort restaurant, which is barely 200-300 mts from Club Mahindra and there's another veg restaurant called "Mahaveer" about a k.m from Club Mahindra, towards Periyakanal. Nice and cheap food, but the ambience of the restaurant is not so great
2) Since its located 20 kms from Munnar, its necessary to have a vehicle, or will have to hire taxi, which is available from the resort (bit pricy).
3) Resort charges a premium on everything. Its better to hire taxis and jeeps for touring from outside, as the resort adds atleast 20% margin on the actual fare and not to mention the taxes they add on everything
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and HRS so you can book your Club Mahindra Munnar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Mahindra Lakeview Munnar Hotel Chinnakanal
- Hotel Mahindra Lakeview Munnar
- Club Mahindra Munnar Kerala, India - Chinnakanal