This was my first trip to Munnar after almost a decade! I was spell bound by the place and by the resort. For a moment I was reminded of our trip to Snowdonia! Siena Village is breathtakingly beautiful... luxurious yet not ominously opulent, relaxing yet encouraging one to be active.. (oh yes there is plenty of opportunities for trekking and hence burning all those extra calories you might have without notice took in while happily dining at the Peppermill (delicious Kerala cuisine.) The highlight of our trip was the Plantation Tour and the little trekking adventure we made! Such a rewarding encounter with nature... will surely refresh those seriously cramped muscles and morbid grey cells!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sitting high amidst the clouds, 20kms off Munnar town in Chinnakanal is The Siena Village. An idler’s retreat, where guests can enjoy sophisticated accommodation, revitalizing Ayurveda and thrilling outdoor pursuits in true ‘Siena’ style. Ideal for corporate gatherings, weekends with family or a romantic getaway with the one you love, the Siena Village experience is one of a beautiful blend of the familiar and the inspirational. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Siena Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Siena Village Hotel Chinnakanal
- Siena Village Munnar
- Siena Village Hotel Munnar
- The Siena Village Kerala, India - Chinnakanal