I stayed with my extended family for two nights in the Siena Village and it was an awesome experience. Looking back we feel that we should have stayed at the resort all day long rather than travelling around Munnar. The resort itself was such a wholesome experience. The staff were extremely helpful and the food and restaurant service were excellent. For instance, when my wife indicated to me she would have a cup of coffee, one of the staff members noticed this from a distance and immediately came to us with a cup of coffee. We were overwhelmed by the staff's keen observation to our requirements. We have only beautiful memories of our stay in Siena Village.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sitting high amidst the clouds, 20kms off Munnar town in Chinnakanal is The Siena Village. An idler’s retreat, where guests can enjoy sophisticated accommodation, revitalizing Ayurveda and thrilling outdoor pursuits in true ‘Siena’ style. Ideal for corporate gatherings, weekends with family or a romantic getaway with the one you love, the Siena Village experience is one of a beautiful blend of the familiar and the inspirational. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Siena Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Siena Village Hotel Chinnakanal
- Siena Village Munnar
- Siena Village Hotel Munnar
- The Siena Village Kerala, India - Chinnakanal