We were a group of 12 that spent 2 nights in Siena Village .
Munnar is breath taking and the scenery was wonderful .The rolling hills of tea plantations ,Siena village added to this splendor .The rooms are cottage style ,spacious and clean . The hotel is just outside munnar .The staff was very friendly ,polite ,helpful and met all our requirments .The breakfast was fantastic. the gardens were well mantained .The entire group loved this place and we will definately visit again .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sitting high amidst the clouds, 20kms off Munnar town in Chinnakanal is The Siena Village. An idler’s retreat, where guests can enjoy sophisticated accommodation, revitalizing Ayurveda and thrilling outdoor pursuits in true ‘Siena’ style. Ideal for corporate gatherings, weekends with family or a romantic getaway with the one you love, the Siena Village experience is one of a beautiful blend of the familiar and the inspirational. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your The Siena Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Siena Village Hotel Chinnakanal
- Siena Village Munnar
- Siena Village Hotel Munnar
- The Siena Village Kerala, India - Chinnakanal