All reviews munnar town nice ambience garden nature resort mr tea road kerala distance cleanliness
Reviewed September 6, 2009

Yes, I mean it. Holiday Heaven is close to Heaven. What should I say - Excellent villas, Superb service, good food, perfect scenery and more....

The resort is very new and may not have a few things yet such as a fitness centre, recreation room, etc. Though the management is working to have all these by next year the place and the service offsets these in the meantime.

The manager a very cool and calm person is ready to help on anything required.
If anyone is looking for a quite holiday away from the city, you have this place which will serve you what is required.

Reviewed August 19, 2009

We have just returned from a Romantic Gateway at the HOLIDAY HEAVEN. The Place is magnificent and we have never experienced such incredible service before. It was so lovely that it was hard to drag ourselves away from the HOLIDAY HEAVEN. It was cold and too much mist there, we couldn't wait to get back to the peace and tranquility of the hotel.

Break fast is excellent because of TEA and southindian treditional breakfast with different choice. overall food is very good. but they are improving there side which is really appriciate. because HOLIDAY HEAVEN is totally new and untouched place to stay in Misty of MUNNAR.

Overall I would say this is probably the best hotel we have ever stayed in Munnar in my 3 visits to Munnar. it is peace, beauty, excellent service, customer care and many more.

i would like to suggest this place to all the people for family, friends, romance, honymoon is awesom.

i would like to visit again in Holiday Heaven......promis :)

• Check in / front desk
1  Thank AGP12
Reviewed August 19, 2009

My beautiful experiences at holiday heaven munnar can never be forgotten. The blue skies and high hills, tea gardens, natural thick forests, rustling leaves in the fragrant winds and beautiful waterfalls has made Munnar the perfect destination. To add to the natural beauty, was the service and hospitality received at the "Holiday heaven Resort". The resort is about 25 km from munar town and
has spectacular views of low lying clouds and misty valleys making it an attractive little heaven.
U have it all at the resort, good food good evironment and wonderfull people who make u feel like home.
I had a great holiday! and suggest Holiday heaven to all who wana have a great holiday..

1  Thank love_travel027
Reviewed August 11, 2009

wana destress, wana relax and have a great holiday...
Holiday Heaven is THE place to be in. Like the name it is heaven by itself...
the resort is around 25 Km from Munar town and is one amazing place with the best of hospitality i must say.
They provide a comfortable, homely environment and the staff ready to server and help at any time.
The sight seeing offered was gud. over all a great place to be in!!
The hotel is exactly as depicted in their website & we enjoyed our stay at Holiday Heaven.

Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank miketest27
Reviewed June 17, 2009

I was looking for great place for my honeymoon and looking for popular names in munnar but rooms were not available on my dates so travel agent suggested me 'Holiday Heaven' . I was not sure about it but he showed me their website and assured me the quality of service. We had an independent villa that was beautiful, clean and smell fresh.
Staff was quite helpful and courteous always. We had a wonderful time there.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank WorldWideT