It was a mixed experience. There were some plus points and also some minus.
1. The staff were cordial.
2. The resort is situated off Munnar town and so free from all noise disturbances.
3. The background of mountains behind the resort was nice to watch.
4.The rooms were clean.
1. I would say that food was not up to the mark.
2. The public road in front of the resort was a bit filthy and with potholes and so it was a view spoiler. This is nothing to do with the resort people however.
3. The gardens of the resort could have maintained little bit more good .
4. There were some problems with the water heater.
Overall:- A little bit more professional approach can make the resort a much better place and i hope it will be improved in the future. Overall, its a nice resort but requires some improvements.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking