We stayed for a week and enjoyed the resort very much. Comparing to others in the area, this hotels provides lavish rooms, good food, and nice facilties to relax. Kids can enjoy pools, while the beach is right in front of the hotel. The architecture of the hotel is unique, warm and charming.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blue Waves Resort is a new high quality tourist resort built in 2009 near an attractive beach, not far from Malinska on the Island of Krk. Unique architecture using modern clean lines and traditional Mediterranean style represents a unique blend of modern design and tradition. Resort has 97 modern rooms, of which 46 are double rooms and 51 family rooms. All rooms are equipped with air conditioning, LCD TV, minibar, safe, bathroom with bath or shower, hair dryer, telephone. Additionally, superior rooms have a balcony and a sofa, while the family rooms for 4-6 people have an extra bedroom and living room. The perfect location of the two floor restaurant next to the sea, beside quality cuisine, offers a beautiful view. Taste a variety of local and international specialties. Possibility of overnight stay with breakfast and half board. At your disposal there are three freshwater pools, two of them are outdoor pools and one is an indoor pool. For the youngest there is also a separated children's pool with a children's playground. Parasols and sun loungers by the pools are available to guests. You can relax in one of three hotel bars: Beach bar next to the beach, Pool bar next to the pool and Lobby bar near the reception. Health & Relax Zone offers the indoor pool, fitness room, sauna, whirlpool and massage. Near the hotel there is a parking lot and underground garage for about 25 cars. Reception is open 24 hours a day, money exchange, and internet corner. Hotel offers a conference room for 80 people. Mini club for children aged 4-12 years, and live music for adults in the summer months. A beautiful pebble beach is located directly in front of the hotel. It is connected by a 2 km long promenade along the sea with the center of Malinska. SPORT. Nearby there are hiking and biking trails. Water sports are located ca. 1 km, as well as bicycle rental. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Blue Waves Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Waves Hotel Malinska
- Blue Waves Resort Malinska, Krk Island, Croatia