1,367 results
All reviews pasta great food family run hotel nothing is too much trouble top class warm welcome hidden gem wonderful place starting point whole experience spent nights romantic weekend sun loungers coffee machine great reviews low season my birthday
Selected filters
Reviewed May 10, 2019 via mobile

This hotel never fails to deliver. Wonderful staff, beautiful setting, fabulous facilities and such value for money. Thank you once again to the Gritti family and the staff of the hotel, I feel cherished every time I stay. ❤️

Date of stay: May 2019
Reviewed February 21, 2019 via mobile

It’s a wonderful example how relatively low rate has nothing to do with quality and hospitality.
The hotel is in a great site the rooms are very comfortable and the staff is very very friendly and professional BUT in no case DO NOT MISS THE WONDERFUL ATTRACTIVE spa!!! With its warm outdoor swimming pool

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
G_Grillini, Responsabile reception at Hotel Resort & Spa Miramonti, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2019

Dear Guest, thank you very much for your review and we hope to see you soon again. Kind Regards.

Reviewed January 5, 2019 via mobile

I can only recommend! I really appreciate warm atmosphere and hotel staff. They are very nice, polite and friendly. High quality of food and wine selection. There is nothing to complain in my opinion.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Guest, We would love to thank you for the wonderful review and we hope to see you soon again. Kind regards

Reviewed December 13, 2018

The hotel staff is amazing. View with a morning sun is amazing (even in december). Room price in low season is amazing, spa is amazing and massage... well one of the best I had. Get the picture?

When we arrived, we felt like we were expected. (I know) low season and late arrival makes it easier, but no one even asked who we were. They just welcomed us in and showed us in to our room. Very cool. :)

Breakfast is great, plenty to choose from even on low season. Only thing missing was boiled eggs... then again, I did not asked them. I'm sure there would have been some on my plate soon enough. View from the breakfast room makes it even more enjoyable.

The restaurant (which I didn't try the first time) was a disappointment as there is so many great reviews. Antipasti was OK, pastas were at most average, so were the secondo. Everything was lacking taste. Waiters (2) seem to be in a huge rush all the time, even there was only 5-6 tables to serve. No one asked us anything about the food nor explained what was served. They seemed very stressed and it was not the nice dinner we were expecting. Sad to say. They couldn't even serve the plates right without asking (there was two of us - tip: write it down, if you don't remember). The worst part was dessert. We ordered chocolate fondant which supposed to have melted chocolate inside. Nothing was melted, closer to frozen. It was quite a disappointment as it was my birthday and package we bought had word gourmet in it. Normally I would put it on "just a bad day" but we experienced the same the day before. I will definitely return for another stay, but I probably skip the restaurant.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Ahtaja, Thank you for your feedback! We are happy that your stay was great for all points of views.
We look forward to welcoming you again in the future!

Reviewed November 22, 2018

Nestled in the mountains a great getaway not far from Milan. Friendly staff, amazing food and a perfect spa. Everything we wanted. Highly recommend eating in the hotel restaurant (there aren't too many other places in town anyway).

Room tip: hotel spa close to Milan
Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Guest, thank you very much for the beautiful words about our Hotel and Team. We all look forward to welcoming you back soon.