We visited the Miramonti for 2 nights last March and returned for 3 nights on 21st June. I'm usually nervous og going back to a place that you have really loved because so often it disappoints second time around. But not this place, just as amazing as before. Great food, views, wonderfully relaxing but the X factor is the care and attention shown by Giampiero and all the family and staff. Nothing is too much trouble. They genuinely just want their guests to have a great time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Resort & Spa Miramonti, founded more than 40 years ago, is a symbol of tourims, mountains and relaxation. The hotel with its 35 comfortable rooms and suites with breath-taking views over the Imagna Valley is a fusion between tradition and modernism, a perfect mix for memorable holidays nestled in nature. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Resort & Spa Miramonti reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Resort And Spa Miramonti
- Miramonti Hotel Rota d Imagna
- Hotel Miramonti
- Hotel Resort & Spa Miramonti Italy/Province Of Bergamo