Untipical mountain hotel with really good spa and an astonishing view.
Food is Michelin quality, and staff is really doing service, as it would be their own (it is, you can see as a starnger even, that it is a family run hotel - although is not small).
However, a few more staff members would be helpful, especially in the restaurant, where we had to wait quite some time.
Althogether, the hotel is decently fine in a really astonishing place. Parking is not easy, when they have full house.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Resort & Spa Miramonti, founded more than 40 years ago, is a symbol of tourims, mountains and relaxation. The hotel with its 35 comfortable rooms and suites with breath-taking views over the Imagna Valley is a fusion between tradition and modernism, a perfect mix for memorable holidays nestled in nature. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hotel Resort & Spa Miramonti reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Resort And Spa Miramonti
- Miramonti Hotel Rota d Imagna
- Hotel Miramonti
- Hotel Resort & Spa Miramonti Italy/Province Of Bergamo