“Not recommended”
Review of Golden Dragon

Golden Dragon
Ranked #11 of 18 Restaurants in Palampur
Reviewed May 11, 2014 via mobile

Sub par food no flavour had lemon coriander soup mushrooms inside had sand very disappointed with the food not recommended please avoid

Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

We had lunch here after the engagement of my sister .
Best part was that they had a place to sit together for whole family of 18
Food was OK and service was good .

There is no place to park so you need to find your place on road side

Reviewed July 7, 2013

There is the restaurant run as a business and then there is the one run because the owner loves food. This is not a pretentious place but what it does well is what it is there for - food. The first time I visited was a couple of years ago on a cold winter afternoon. Dharma, the chef, was outside lounging in the sun. I was a bit skeptical but we got talking and what he laid out for me was lipsmackingly good. I returned a year later, with friends in tow. And they all wanted to meet Dharma after they had their meal. A week ago I was back with my family. The place was crowded (apparently it was doing very well) and we were shown to a small table next to the entrance. We ordered and the food appeared, with Dharma at the waiter's tail. How was the food? It was exceptional. "You should be on tripadvisor," I said.