Tripadvisor
Boca Chica
3,193 results
All reviews animation team shows at night dj el capital
Selected filters
Reviewed January 20, 2020

Ok sad day in the DR I WOULD NEVER GO BACKBITE THIS PLACE I HAVE BEEN GOING HERE FOR THE PAST 5 years and the food has gone down hill every year it gets worse no hot water I will not go back even if they let me stay there free it a dump sad omg

Room tip: No hot water end of story
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Be Live Hotels
1  Thank Excursion271535
Sara Z, Room Division Manager at Be Live Experience Hamaca Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

We regret to not have meet your expectations in this vacation and we would like to apologize.
We will take the mentioned points to work on them and keep improving.

Reviewed January 18, 2020

How can these company even call itself an all inclusive? with the quality of service and products elsewhere in the country? We came here before and had a pretty bad experience but decided to give this place a second chance. MISTAKE. We arrived to be told they sold our rooms to someone else. No customer service, not a hint of an apology. No body cared that we were a family with a baby. It was a nightmare. Our travel agent spoke with the "manager" (Braimi) directly and he pretty much told her to call Spain and go F herself. Absolutely unbelievable how unhelpful and rude the staff was. While we were there another 12 people came yelling in different languages about the horrible service they were receiving in many different ways. We understand this is a cheap horrible place but to simply sell our rooms that we had booked in advance is just cruel and careless. Do yourself a favor and DO NOT come here.

Room tip: Don't stay here!
1  Thank lissarette
Sara Z, Room Division Manager at Be Live Experience Hamaca Beach, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2020

First of all we want to excuse ourselves for not having reached your expectations at some points.
We wanted to clarify some points: Mr. Baimi is not a hotel manager and it is impossible to sell the same room twice since we have strict controls both at our offices in Santo Domingo and in Spain, we are sorry to read that you have this erroneous information.
We will work with the mentioned points to continue improving day after day and we hope that you can give us a future opportunity to improve the concept that you have of us.

Reviewed January 15, 2020

I had a great vacation at the hotel hamaca, specially with the animation team at the beach!!! Lumy was very funny and energetic ! The aerobic exercise were Fantastic. Thanks for the dancing lesson... Keep up the good work!

Trip type: Traveled solo
Sara Z, Room Division Manager at Be Live Experience Hamaca Beach, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2020

Thank you very much for your valuable comment.

Reviewed January 14, 2020

Right now I'm having the best vacation in my life and all this because of the great animation team especially Yambo,Banana, Rocka, Lumi, Caramello, Mermelada, Junior, Tintan, Chickenboy, Pickete, Tairy!

Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you very much for your positive comment!

We hope to be able to see you again soon!

Reviewed January 10, 2020 via mobile

I liked the beach allot, and the pool as well. I also liked the entertainment, they made me wanna dance and really enjoy the vacation I was on with my family. Lumy was really sweet and nice. I had allot of laughs with her

Trip type: Traveled with family
Sara Z, Room Division Manager at Be Live Experience Hamaca Beach, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2020

We would like to thank you for your positive feedback!

We hope to be able to receive you again soon!