TripAdvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
2,851 results
All reviews shows at night animation crew beautiful beach dj dance el capital
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The Dominican Republic be live experience hotel. It was an experience that I would rather not have. I arrived early had to wait until 3pm to check in. Then I paid for deluxe ocean view. I received a pool view. It is a noisy and busy area. when I asked the front desk and guest service to change the room because I needed a quiet area to rest on my vacation. I was told the hotel is full my option is to leave. The Guest service manager came out she told me pretty much the same thing. I was told I got the room I paid for. Maybe tomorrow they will have something on another floor. I went to the room roaches was crawling all over. I tried to take a shower, the shower head was not working. I called front desk and guess service to send someone to fix the shower head, 3 hours later around 6pm a nice gentle man came and repair it. I slept in the room with the light on for fear of roaches will get on the bed.

They didn't change the room and I didn't have the quiet weekend I planned to have. The hotel was over crowded, the cafeteria was very difficult to find a seat. The hotel is old and in need of renovations. My room was infested with roaches. The ac unit in the room makes a lot of noise. However, the workers in the cafeteria and the beach area were nice. I stay outside with them. I went to the room to shower and sleep at night. Not how I envisioned my weekend .

1  Thank Guerdie C
Sara Z, Room Division Manager at Be Live Experience Hamaca Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

We regret to read that your experience at our hotel has not been pleasant.
We want to apologize for all the inconveniences caused, it is not our intention that our guests take a bad idea of us.
improve the concept that you have of us.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I went to the snack bar the last night we stayed there and had the most rude experience from Francisco who was working as the cook. I don’t speak Spanish and my husband was speaking English to me even though he is fluent in Spanish then Francisco went on to say in Spanish why the F.... are we speaking English we need to speak Spanish my husband was really offended and felt very disrespected by his statement!!! He was rude and aggressive towards us and that definitely left a bad impression . Overall the staff was not very friendly, the best part of the stay was the beach, the hotel was not that great . Don’t know if I’ll ever come back and I definitely won’t be recommending this place to my friends!!! The accommodations were sub standard to say the least.

1  Thank Trirail40
Sara Z, Room Division Manager at Be Live Experience Hamaca Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Estimated, we regret to read about the bad experience that you had in our hotel and and with our staff and we would like to apologize fr not having meet your expectations.

We will take the mentioned point to work on it and keep improving.
We reiterate our apologies.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The team here was great! El Cherry, Caramelo, DJ Chencho were awesome!! Very friendly and fun. The bar staff were also very friendly. The excursions were fun! Although it was cloudy and rainy, everyone made our time here well worth it and fun!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you for leave us your valuable comment!
It is a pleasure for us to know that you really enjoyed your stay with us!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I travelled to Punta Cana, but needed to make a trip to Santo Domingo, so we booked this “Hotel” through Orbitz. The minute we opened the door to our room we realized we have made a huge mistake. Fist of all we booked a room with a king size bed, when we opened the door we realized we were assigned a double bed room. We go to pick up the phone to call the front desk and inquire on the double bed, we realized the “phone” has no cord and there is no cable to connect the phone. The room was beat up, filthy, smelled. My husband decided to go up to the front desk and asked me to lock the door while he was gone, as I attempted to lock the door I realized you can’t lock the door bc the lock is broken. At that point I knew when my husband came back to the room I was not staying in that room. My husband came back to the room and tells me the front desk representative stated you get whatever room is available and they did not have a king size bed available. I let my husband know the issue with the lock he took videos of the issues in the room and he goes back up to the front desk and ask for a manager or customer service rep. He came back to the room with a rep and we showed him the lock and the phone and how dirty the room is, he asked us to go back to the front desk with him so that he can look into getting us another room. He asked us to have a seat while he made a phone call, I tried to connect to WiFi but there’s isn’t any, I asked the person helping us and he informed us you only get one hour free while in the lobby. So after the rep. gets off the phone he inform us that there is a room available with a king size bed, but there is no working phone in the room. So there was availability for what we booked, but they decided to not honored what we had purchase through Orbitz. At that point we were exhausted, and decided to check out the room, the room was decent compared to the first room, we called it a night and took the room, I decided to activate my international cell phone plan with Verizon in case we had an emergency and needed to make a call. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS PLACE TO ANYONE. We didn’t eat in the hotel, and just spent the night and checked out at 8:00 am.

1  Thank ArysN0598

We regret to read that your experience at our hotel has not been pleasant.
We are working hard every day to improve our services and facilities and we hope you will give us another opportunity to improve the concept that you have of us.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Def had a great time in hamaca beach be live hotel the people that work here is what made my day very down to earth and always trying to have a good time and good spirited the food was pretty good and the views were beautiful will be comming back for another vaca and look for la tairi she is the life of the party

Trip type: Traveled with friends

We take this opportunity to thank you for the positive comments. It is a pleasure to know that your stay has been pleasant and that you'll take home a fabulous memory of us!

We look forward to continue to have fun together!