Hotel Garant
$168
$147
Bookit.com
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Mango(Boca Chica)(Great Value!)
$34
$31
NEPTUNO'S REFUGIO(Boca Chica)(Great Value!)
$40
Agoda.com
Casa Coco(Boca Chica)
$29
$26
  • Pool
Parco del Caribe(Boca Chica)(Great Value!)
$35
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsrooms are cleanplace to stayhot waterbasic hotelquiet streetking bedminute walksanto domingojoelpoolkeywifibeachvacationlocals
Reviewed June 12, 2013

The first time I stayed in the Hotel Garant, I felt safe this was in March 09/13, came back too seek the same service
and safe feeling I felt before, this time I came back with my husband and we felt great, we will return, Alicia, and the front desk guys are very nice, also the person incharge super nice. This hotel is what we needed, economic with great service.
Buy the way i was back June 09th three months later.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 9, 2013

My wife and I stayed here for 3 nights. The price was perfect for this hotel. Very affordable. Staff was great and YES clean facility. I believe it is run by a church. The one thing that I did not like was the pool closes at 6:00PM. And this hotel seems to have long stay guests that they feel like they are special. Had a great time in Boca Chica. Much to do within this small city.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 14, 2013

This was a very nice and quiet hotel. The staff was very attentive and the rooms were very clean.
They serve a very nice breakfast every morning on the terrace.
If your looking for a nice, clean, and affordable hotel this is it.

p.s. Did I mention it was a 5 minute walk to Boca Chica beach?

Room Tip: I upgraded to a suite when I found out the economy rooms had no ac. The suite was nice with a sitting room and a bedroom.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank timothy d
Reviewed December 15, 2012

Location is very good: beach, shops, restaurants and bars are easily accessible by foot. Room was clean and spacious and hot water always available in shower. Nice and peaceful terrace and pool area. Friendly staff.

Room Tip: The cheapest rooms dont have ac, though we didnt really miss it.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Tanja H
Reviewed December 3, 2012

A little more expensive than most of the small motels, but worth it. It is very clean and very friendly. Heriberto does his best to make your stay a comfortable one.
Our spacious, bright room had a high double bed, table with 2 chairs, dresser, closet area, full length mirror, fridge with freezer, safe, fan and air conditioning. Bathroom was large with shower (with hot water), sink and toilet (slow flushing/several times to flush); towels and soap. Internet was included. No hidden expenses.
There is a small restaurant on the property which serves breakfast.
The pool is a nice size and very clean with a patio with tables, chairs, rocking chairs and loungers.
Entrance locked and there is security.
Central location (quiet), 2 blocks from the beach.
Overall great place to stay!
We recommend it.

Room Tip: Choice of Suite, Room with air conditioning (delux) or room with fan.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends