Be Live Experience Hamaca Suites
whala!bocachica(Boca Chica)
$609
$56
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Mango(Boca Chica)(Great Value!)
$34
$147
Bookit.com
Hotel Garant(Boca Chica)
$50
NEPTUNO'S REFUGIO(Boca Chica)(Great Value!)
$40
Travelocity
Casa Coco(Boca Chica)
$29
$26
  • Pool
Parco del Caribe(Boca Chica)(Great Value!)
$35
1,598 results
All reviewsbig smile on his facebasic understandingexcellent housekeeping servicesenglish languagelong overdue vacationsanto domingo areago hand in handsolving problemsyour hard earned cashsalt waterfacing the oceanswim up barhotel complexfew wordsspecialty restaurantsprivate beachbeach restaurant
Reviewed March 13, 2014

I just came back from the vacation in this hotel on March 12, 2014. In one word – disappointment.
The room was disaster, air conditioner didn’t work. The technician came to fix it twice. Toilet didn’t work. We were not able to flash. There is no door for the toilet, so all noises and smell goes right to the room. The water from the shower leaks to the next floor, so people under our room came to complain. Customer service oriented to Spanish speaking people only. Even reception doesn’t speak English. When I called to complain about water leak, they send me room service with bottle of water. I went to explain about water leak, and they did nothing. They are hunting people for the time-sharing. Very aggressive marketing. Low level sales people catching you with very poor English, so I didn’t understand what this presentation is all about until I found myself in the middle of it, which was too late to refuse. I spent at least 3 hours in this presentation, they lie saying it’s 90 min only. Wi-Fi cost $60 for a week, and it didn’t work half of the time.

Room Tip: Some people told us that ocean view rooms are better. I didn’t see it, so I can’t say if that’s truth.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Vlad U
Reviewed March 12, 2014

This trip was birthday gift from my grandparents it was an amazing team. Aside from having an oceanfront room. The hotel staff along with the animation team were amazing and very helpful. They made sure that you were satisfied. The animation team made you feel welcomed and and comfortable. Their energy was great to to go off. I definitely would love to come again and recommend others to come here!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Stephanyc93
Reviewed March 12, 2014

I went to this resort a few weeks ago and once I stepped foot on the beach I fell in love! It was a great experience. Although, there were minor details that weren't all that great. For example, the room key didn't work from time to time, but the employees were a great help at fixing the issue. The entertainers at the hotel did a great job hosting events and interacting with everyone! They were so lively and had a lot of spirit in everything that they did, which made me enjoy my time there even more. Overall, great people and great vibes in this beautiful country. I will be back soon!

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank natasku
Reviewed March 11, 2014

it was really cool holiday, full of happiness, different activities including beach volleyball, big tennis, water skiing and endless dancing with our best animation team. Baby Blue is the greatest guy there. Thank you for all who were making us happy during that time, Dreaming of coming back soon

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Tanya_love_BB
Reviewed March 11, 2014

We read the reviews before we left and we were expecting bad news. At first we thought we had made a mistake by going to this hotel. However, once the hot water and water pressure were fixed (third day), we had a wonderful time. My husband and I stayed for two weeks with our daughter and son-in-law staying for one week. Everyone seemed to be complaining about the rooms. When we gave it some thought we decided that the food was excellent, the a la cart restaurants were really good, the beaches lovely especially Juan Dolio, the animation team was delightful and very hardworking, the weather was excellent. Our room was quiet, air conditioner worked and the sheets were clean.I had my haircut and coloured for one third the price I pay at home- the spa was very clean and very professional. We noticed all kinds of work being done the second week - an effort to clean up the surroundings. A small amount of effort to fix the rooms and I would say Be Live Hamaca could be a gem. It is very easy to find fault but we would say we got our money's worth.

Room Tip: second or third floor facing the pool in the garden view we were in building 20 and our daughter and husband in room 1650. We loved their room yet they thought our room was nicer. Bring your own beach towel so you don't have to wait .
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family