“Rip off!!! They make sure you lose even if you win.”

Dream Casino Be Live Hamaca
Ranked #8 of 16 things to do in Boca Chica
More attraction details
Owner description: Enjoy a Las Vegas Experience in the Dominican Republic ! Dream Casino in the Belive Hamaca Resort in Boca Chica is modern casino facility that will add excitement and fun to your holiday experience!! We offer free drinks and snack to players and the best casino service on this island. Our gaming entertainment center has all your favorite Las Vegas style table games and we offer weekly tournaments too!! Who knows.. you may win enough to pay for your next holiday! Catch the Winning Spirit at Dream Casinos
Stratford, Connecticut
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Rip off!!! They make sure you lose even if you win.”
Reviewed February 28, 2014

Three seperate instances in the course of three nights. A guy we became friendly with hit the jackpot on a slot machine and the casino boss claimed the dont pay the jackpot on any slot... my friend placed a bet on roulette there are no signs of minimum or maximum bets so he bet 100 dollars on number 29. The number hit akd then the pit boss told us max was 25 dollar bet and wouldnt pay him anything. I had a 20 dollar bill asked the bealer the get change and place five dollars on number 14 he took my money said ok put the change in front of me then told me the bet was no good after number 14 came out. This place was a joke. Oh did i forget to mention all the prostitutes walking around gross

Visited February 2014

halifax, Nova Scotia
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Small but nice casino”
Reviewed January 14, 2014

While staying at the Hamaca we made our way into the casino. It was small, but nice, lots of machines, a few card tables, great place to get money exchanged into american dollars. If you like casinos I am sure this will suffice. We were staying at hotel so drinks were free but only beers no mixed drinks.

Visited January 2014
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Stay far far away”
Reviewed December 23, 2013

This trip was that nightmare trip we all hope we never find. From the time we pulled up to the front of the property to see all the prostitutes, to the time we left , felt like I was in a nightmare. Can't say enough about how very very bad this place is. It was so bad I don't think I will ever even go back to D.R. And I have been there about 4 or 5 times. Loved Punta Cana and Puorta plata but this part of D.R. Is not a vacation part of the country.
Listen ,I am not a snob or even a guy who can't see the good in something but there is nothing good about this place. TRUST ME,

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Carl O
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“It was ok, nothing special.”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

The casino wasn't that great. The staff was very nice, but keep in mind - you have to pay for your drinks. Very small space, compared to the other casino resorts, so it was crowded. I've been in DR. Overall not bad.

Visited February 2013
baltimore,maryland
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“okay but”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

liked the option to have something to do in the evenings. dislike the fact that waitresses do not really wait

Visited October 2013