Tripadvisor
Boca Chica

“HORRIBLE AND OVERLY PRICEY”
Review of Pequena Suiza

Pequena Suiza
Ranked #3 of 58 Restaurants in Boca Chica
Cuisines: Swiss
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

The place seemed nice at the beginning, and the service was ok, but the food was really bad. we ordered octopus, seafood salad an carpaccio: the quality of all these fish was not good. then we also ordered fondue, supposedly an specialty, it was not good either. we ended up paying 100 dollars for not a good experience. hope the restaurant reads this and changes.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (245)

Reviewed December 14, 2019 via mobile

Decent food but smaller portions for the price. Don’t linger afterwards for a few after dinner drinks as they add taxes and automatic service charges onto the checks. Adjacent bars are much cheaper.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed December 4, 2019 via mobile

...it took them an eterity to prepare my salmone a la plancha ! I guess they first had to catch the fish before servicing me ! When it arrived , I found a tiny piece of fish on my plate , accompanied by a handful (a very small handful) of french fries ! And the price was ridiculously high !!!

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed November 6, 2019

Did not get to try the coffee as there was no energy, but the breakfast was tasty. The prices fair, service was excelent and the patio is beautyful.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed September 24, 2019

I've been going to Boca Chica since a child and have never really walked around and ventured through there restaurants and let me tell you how happy I am that I finally did. Pequena Suiza was super cozy and the staff was amazing! Literally licked my fingers after I ate my meal! I would most definitely recommend and go back in my next trip to DR!

Date of visit: August 2019