The main house is beautiful, lovely grounds, free tea and coffee in tempus lounge but £15 for 24hr wifi (for work). I think wifi should be free or at least cheaper in an expensive hotel. My broadband at home us £7.50 for a whole month!!
Room very dated as in an old fashioned block, and numbering meant it took us ages to find. Needs modernising and smartening up, but functional.
Nice pool (jacuzzi obviously used to the there a long time ago but now covered over - a shame). Empty, so plenty of chance to swim and relax in sauna. Signs mentioned steam room, but I couldn't see one.
Nice breakfast, good sausages!
Stayed on a weekend and wedding guests were still smoking outside our room (416) at 12.50am and talking / singing LOUDLY. This went on all evening so at bed time I phoned reception and they went very quickly.
A nice stay, close to mk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- De Vere Horwood Estate combines the best of a period Manor House, set in 38 acres, with the modern facilities of Tempus Bar and Restaurant, extensive meeting and function rooms and 185 bedrooms. Our swimming pool and gym are available for all resident guests to enjoy ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your De Vere Horwood Estate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Horwood House And Leisure Club Hotel Little Horwood
- Horwood Hotel And Leisure
- De Vere Horwood Estate Little Horwood, Buckinghamshire, UK