See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 28, 2017

I got off to a bad start by arriving about midnight and finding that the air conditioner dripped on the floor. It was a larger room a wing of the building. I put a waste basket under it to catch the drips and fell asleep. That's easy to do after travelling 9 time zones. They moved me to a different room the next day without any problems. The condition of the flooring makes me think it has leaked before.
I spent the remaining 2 weeks in a small room near the main office. It is clean. There is a grocery store (Penny Market) in the same block.
The restaurant downstairs will keep you from starving. The staff directed me to a restaurant less than a 10 minute walk (650 meters) away.
Internet access was okay.
The staff is pleasant and helpful.
The breakfast at a Best Western in Italy is definitely better than in the USA.
I would not stay in Medolago as a destination, but this hotel is a good price, near the provincial road SP170, and was relatively close to work.
I think it would be good for an overnight or a base if touring by car. Their website points out that they are close to Bergamo and the A4.

Date of stay: July 2017
Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

stayed 4 nights in october
+points
inexpensive for 4 star level
decent rooms
good breakfast you may need to pay separately
easy parking
near bergamo industry
staf competent and friendly
-points
some street noise
very basic area nothing to do or see
getting to milan can be a slog in the morning
could stay again if in the area

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed June 30, 2017

The room is well organized for those willing of taking some rest after work, but also for those who want to go on working after dinner. The personnel is very kind and friendly and they are always ready to give you information and advice. The breakfast is sufficient but not exciting.The sorroundings of the hotel are not very attractive because there is not a city and not even an open and green countryside. There are a continous series of villages and everywhere is cement. My trip was one of business, so I can say that this hotel is an ideal basis to go to all the villages around. I think that this hotel, that seems to be business vocated, should offer free newspapers to the guests. There is anyway a free wi-fi connection.

Date of stay: March 2017
Reviewed September 6, 2016 via mobile

We stayed in this hotel for 1 night of a planned 4 nights. The hotel is far out of the way which is why we decided to change after our first night. Hotel management allowed us to cancel our reservation, however we were charged two nights stay instead of the one we stayed which is fair enough. The room was clean and comfortable, however very dated and not to our taste. Breakfast was average and in our opinion over priced at €20 for two.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 17, 2016

VERY comfortable ,very clean ....I have also stayed in a lot of hotels on business, and agree that most chain hotels are soulless if business like ,clean and warm, but the staff in this hotel are really excellent . The proprietor his wife and all the staff are all very friendly and it is more like a family run private hotel. The reception staff have a very warm and friendly welcoming manner and I like them because they laugh at my English jokes and especially Sara,Sofia and Aldo have all tried to help me with my Italian . This hotel is in a business district Medolago 10 minutes by taxi to Calusco STATION plus an less than an hours train ride from central Milan and approx 20 minutes by train form Bergamo .The only issue is the location , a little away from town
If it was in Bergamo town it would be great. I do like to try different restaurants . There are two small pizza type restaurants in Medolago about 15 minutes walk which are good ,family run and are reasonably priced and Solaf are going to open a new restaurant in Sept 2016. So should be ok . Convenient , good atmosphere ,breakfast ok... helpful staff would recommend

Room tip: temporary water supply issue -pressures lowered by water company in summer .out of hotels control -shame .
Date of stay: July 2016