“Little Hotel, Little Coffee Farm, Great Stay!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Coffee Mountain Inn

Coffee Mountain Inn
Ranked #1 of 5 Santa Fe B&B and Inns
Palm Desert, California
“Little Hotel, Little Coffee Farm, Great Stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

Great Find. Nice place with a unique character, run by a local couple (very hospitable) with a little coffee farm. Though it rainned every afternoon we were there (October), was sunny in the AM. Room was nice, clean with balcony and AMAZING views. Outdoors there were tropical plants, pineapples and orchids growing all over the place. We took one of the coffee tours (recommend), then went out on our own too - got a little lost and loved it. It was a great place to lay back. The only negative - no restaurant at the hotel. It's about a\1/4 mile to the nearest place to eat. Breakfast comes with room and is good and great service. Overall, we highly recommend!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 stars
      Location
    • 4 of 5 stars
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 5 of 5 stars
CoffeeMtnInn, Owner at Coffee Mountain Inn, responded to this review, November 28, 2012
Thanks for sharing your experience! When you stayed with us, we had been open just a couple weeks, and we appreciated your visit and the confidence you showed in selecting us. It sounds like you enjoyed the hotel and tour. While we don't have a restaurant on site, there are several in the vicinity. Based on your comments, we are exploring delivery options for lunch and dinner.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Pedasi, Panama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

From the moment I arrived Celestino went out of his way to make me feel comfortable. Both days I was in town he generously played “tour guide” and took me up and down what seemed like every mountain in the area. From historic areas, to petroglyphs, lake and rivers, to where to eat, Celestino gave a tour like no other! The knowledge and contacts he has in the area provided me with so many opportunities I would not have had I been on my own in Santa Fe.
And once the days were done I came back to the beautiful Coffee Mountain Inn where I had a lovely place to lay my head.
The Coffee Mountain Inn is nestled on a beautifully landscaped property in the heart of Santa Fe. Close to the terminal, the central Part of Town and near by many of the natural attractions, the Coffee Mountain Inn truly is in a prime location. And the views! Every direction to you turn there is are sweeping and super dramatic mountain views. Whether you are relaxing in a hammock in the rancho or enjoying your morning coffee on your private patio, the birds, flowers, neighboring horses and mountains are all on display and just waiting for you to photograph them!
The rooms at the Inn and simple and nice. Queen beds, firm mattresses, very clean with nice sized, private hot water baths. Towels and soap are provided. Each room has a fan and two huge patio doors that can be opened to let in the cool mountain breezes.
The management at the Inn can also arrange tours for you to so many local attractions like the coffee Co-Op, Orchid House, and so many others. Check out our other articles on Santa Fe, everything I did was planed by Celestino so he is definitely the man to know in the area to arrange tours.
The time I spent at the Coffee Mountain Inn was relaxing and comfortable. Celestino was a great host and I can truly say I had a great time. If you’re looking for a relaxing weekend or a comfortable place to call home while hiking in Santa Fe I strongly recommend the Coffee Mountain Inn. You can read the rest of my review at www.thepanamaportal.com

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Iguana Inn
Iguana Inn
#1 of 7 in Santiago de Veraguas
5.0 of 5 stars 2 reviews

Been to Coffee Mountain Inn? Share your experiences!