The Hotel is located at an Ideal place for those who visit Hampi. Hotel staff is friendly & professional. Food is good. Ideal place to stay.
Some suggestions for improvement
1) Lights gets switched off at entire hotel quite often when we stayed. Though they resume quickly, after 2-3 minutes, it is better if Hotel takes steps to avoid this as it may cause accidents while walking at steps etc.
2) Travelling desk - Rental charges seems to be high & Negotiable. Travelers do not have time for this. Keep attractive rates, which is non negotiable. But charges may vary as per season
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Hotel Malligi" is the first & the finest star hotel set amid 5 acres in the heart of Hospet town. Hotel Malligi is a perfect gateway to Hampi, the world's largest living heritage site and to explore Badami, Aihole, Pattadakal the splendors of North Karnataka. With more than 40 years in the trade of hospitality, Malligi offers the best of everything and Guests are pampered with exemplary personal services. Malligi has been awarded "The Certificate of Excellence " for the years 2012, 2013 and 2014 by Trip Advisor for providing great customer experiences and we have been Ranked No.1 on Tripadvisor & Holiday IQ. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Priceline, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and Hotel.de so you can book your Hotel Malligi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Malligi Hotel Hospet
- Hotel Malligi Hospet, Karnataka