“Amazing Villa in a perfect location”
other travelers have booked this property
Detached 3 bedroom, sleeps 6, with heated pool, panoramic sea and mountain views.
Lounge diner with pool views. Lounge
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Lounge diner with pool views.
Lounge
Master bedroom - King size en suite.
Bedroom 1 - King size, fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 - Twin, king size, fitted wardrobes.
Kitchen, all amenities, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, cooker, hob, washer, microwave, kettle, toaster.
En suite, Wc, bath, separate shower, basin.
Ample wardrobes.
Alfresco dining on the covered terrace/veranda. With pool, panoramic sea and mountain views.
South facing pool and sunbeds for each guest.
Covered terrace/veranda loungers with views.
Pool Lighting.
Villa Vispera with off road parking.
Grill and gas barbeques and pool table.
Panoramic views from the terrace/veranda.
Poolside patio and furniture.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
benette20...
Hessle, United Kingdom
“Amazing Villa in a perfect location”
Reviewed October 24, 2017 for a stay in October 2017
person found this review helpful

We've recently come back from a 2 week stay in Villa Vispera - wow what an amazing villa this is. We've never staying in a villa that is so beautifully furnished and well equipped. If like us you want a relaxing couple of weeks in the sun this is the place to be. Its in a very private area so perfect for those relaxing tranquil days by the beautiful pool. The wifi in the villas is quick and we very much appreciated Netflix and UK TV being available on the mega TV's for those late night films. Its in a perfect location, we hired a car from the airport but you really don't need one as the town of Tias has some great restaurants and bars. We eat in a couple of nights, shopped at the local supermarket and we had everything we needed to cook in the kitchen, we didn't use the BBQ area but will defo use this next time. The town of Pto del Carmen is only a short ride away on the local bus which runs regularly from Tias for those who want to venture out. Looking forward to going back again already.

Oct 25, 2017
Thank you, so pleased you enjoyed your holiday and your feedback helps us benchmark our performance and plan for our valued clients requirements. Yes we hope to see you again whenever you are considering Lanzarote again.
Reviewed September 17, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Sep 27, 2017
It’s much appreciated for your feedback and recommendations. If ever you are visiting Lanzarote again please consider us.
Charlie26...
Ashby de la Zouch, United Kingdom
“Beautiful Villa, Great pool, good location!”
Reviewed August 31, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

We have just left this beautiful villa, which was everything we hoped it would be!
It was spacious, light, airy, clean and very well equipped! Exactly as it looks on the photos! Not overlooked at all!
The pool was big, clean and warm, the views lovely too!
The location was perfect for us, a short & easy walk to the local supermarket! A few bars - we loved Neurvo Luna as the staff were so welcoming and the food was great too! Also the tapas at La Ermita was amazing too! All an easy walk away from the villa! A lovely quiet town with all the amenities we needed walkable!
Taxi to Puerto Del Carmen was easy, quick and cheap 8 Euros
The communication with Peter the owner and Dean the property manager was first class! From the moment of booking to questions before and during our stay, they were very quick to respond and obliging!
We will definitely be returning to this lovely villa!

Sep 16, 2017
Thank you for your review and really pleased you enjoyed your holiday and location.
Thanks for the Nuevo Luna recommendation and we will definitely give it a try and add it to the list of places to eat.
Reviewed August 15, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Your age range 35-49
Sep 16, 2017
Thanks for your feedback.
Charlotte...
“Lovely time at Villa Vispera ”
Reviewed August 3, 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

We arrived on the 18th July to find Villa Vispera immaculate and as beautiful as it is on the pictures. We loved it straight away. The rooms are nice and cool so we didn't use the air con much. I have to say I am surprised by the below review... as our experience is totally different. We didn't hear any plane noise. In fact we could see the planes in the distance flying over the sea and commented how quiet it was. Maybe I have bad hearing We watched tv and listened to music on patio, I wouldn't say quietly but not too loud either. No complaints. It was relaxing.We did think the temp of the pool was a bit cold a few of the days. But that was due to the cloudy overcast weather we had at times.
I found the local supermarket walk fine for me personally although I did get my partner to push the buggy
We found Tias to be a bit quiet and we found ourselves going daily to Puerto del Carmen which was a short cab/car journey.

The pool was clean on arrival. You do get some mucky clumps at bottom towards the end of week(to be expected really) But we just fished it out with the net. Poolside and white tiling gets a bit dirty as week progresses but again expected and easily cleaned.
When we had a few questions the manager was there in a flash to help us out.
We absolutely loved our time at this Villa and was sad to leave.
Only small con was We needed to go straight out to shops to get toilet roll and hand soap for main room on arrival.
Everyone's opinions are different but the below review has baffled me. Do not let it put you off as we have no regrets about choosing this villa and will be looking to return some day.

Aug 9, 2017
Thank you very much for your kind words corrective review of the previous bemusing bit expected one and your more than welcome anytime. It's a pleasure to have nice people.Its true Tias is not on the flight path at all, no flight noise and the airport is 7Klms away with the planes approaching over the sea and leaving North bound. The bitter words of the previous guest is solely that.
The location is perfect for guests, young families, middle age and pensioners because it's central to the island and the choice of like you say resort, village or tranquility.with pool, 192 TV Channels, WIFI, Flat screen, curved screen, Pool table, Alfresco Dining and panoramic views. I like to vary all three and have the choice so your comments are spot on, cross sectional and appreciated for your unbiased honesty.
Birmingha...
Worcester, United Kingdom
“Not as I had expected”
Reviewed July 19, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Tias, in Lanzarote is a small town with beautiful views, beautiful gardens and some amenities, but not much, I was attracted to Villa Vispera because the pictures were gorgeous and the reviews, although not many, seemed to be all positive. On our arrival everything looked great, it was early evening and the day had been long and hot, there was one medium sized bottle of water left in the fridge and not much else, so we went looking for the supermarket, this is allocated up a steep hill, if you are fit that is fine but I had a pensioner in my party who struggled with the climb, we bought the necessities and went back to the villa, we all went to bed early. The following day we noticed a few things wrong, there was no fans in the rooms as shown in the trip advisor pictures, air con only in 2 rooms and the one in the bedroom kept turning itself off, some pool furniture was broken and should have been removed, the bottom of the pool was quite mucky, so we tried to clean this ourselves, wet dirty cushions for the sunbeds, only 3 pool towels left on the line, 4 people in our party, dead plants around the pool, again should be removed, lots of noise from aircrafts taking off all evening, we could not hear the tv on the patio on busy nights, TV kept freezing as well as the WIFI, these silly mishaps can cause disruption in a villa with myself a Cleaning Manager and 2 of my staff, we found ourselves cleaning a lot or at least trying hard not to.
However I have to say I did enjoy my break, the kitchen was amazing and equipped with everything I needed, but the reviews left before I travelled are not accurate at all, I believe you should tell the truth to help others find the perfect break and I feel we did not find the perfect break as I believed the reviews when I searched, its was not a cheap holiday and for the money I paid I expected better.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Aug 2, 2017
To be honest I was expecting the comments on the last day a review can be posted before expiry. Two weeks Prior to arrival The guest stated her holiday was in ruins because she had failed to realize there is a check out time at 10:00hrs and offered to stay on to clean the Villa to get an extra day.
So as expected the first day got off to a booming start with the neighbour compmaing to her and her parties loud music blaring out and the property manager custodian having to go round and request it to be turned down.
From then on we didn't hear a peep from her until the final day when she sent a load of pictures where she had moved a plant pot and taken a photo of the soil rim, opened up and gone underground into the pool pump room where she shouldn't be and taken a picture of the pump room?? Then went into the garden shed and took a picture of the wheelbarrow and tools. Then went and rubbed her hands on the artificial coal fire saying the place is filthy, then pulled out a large chest of drawers and took a picture of the wall. Stating she feels intimidated by the property manager requesting the music is turned down. We have had his property company for over six years and they have over 30 reviews to the contrary.
I can only surmise The Guest is not normal.
Please follow the other reviews and rest assured a chimney, a garden shed and a pool pump room are not justification and my assumption did like having to be told to behave her age.
Reviewed June 3, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Jun 17, 2017
Thank you for your feedback, review and nice comments. With Free WIFI, film club, 192 channels like you say there is a choice of tranquil home from him holiday or resort holiday just a short distance away or both.
The versatility of its location suits all tastes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing