“Lots of food and an adventure to get there...”
Review of Vaca Brava - CLOSED

Vaca Brava
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Tampa, Florida
“Lots of food and an adventure to get there...”
Reviewed August 25, 2012

It took us a couple of hours to get there, but the scenery make its all worth it. When we got there, while you wait to get a table, there are many activities you can join. Ride a horse, listen to some live music, buy souvenirs. The food isn't anything out of this world, but the quantity is! Overall, I enjoyed the experience.

• Visited September 2011

“Tremendo Plato”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

from one plate 4 people can eat. Delicious. I ordered the ribs, my God it was big and with a lot of french fries. I just stuffed myself. But yes, you need to go on a empty stomach to be ready for those plates. I recommend it, if you like to eat. it's a great place.

Visited September 2011
Norwalk, Connecticut
“Vaca Brava Old San Juan, Delicioso!”
Reviewed August 19, 2012

We visited Vaca Brava in Old San Juan in August and were blown away. The decor was great and they even have a small gift shop. The menu is translated in english so you're sure about what you're ordering. They waitress recommended one of their best sellers, El Tendedero, which is a "clothes line" of all sorts of meats. Our sides inclueded, tostones (fried plantains), rice and french fries. OMG...it was delicious. Vaca Brava is a must for all travelers to Old San Juan.

• Visited August 2012
Cabo Rojo, Puerto Rico
“Now In San Juan”
Reviewed August 18, 2012

Located in what use to be the Hard Rock Cafe, the Vaca Brava steak house is excellent, bring an appetite and a few friends along, you'll need the help

Visited August 2012
Orlando, Florida, United States
“Old San Juan location”
Reviewed August 14, 2012

Not good at all. I was there this past Saturday with my family and some friends. We were a group of 15 people we waited for over 2 hours for the food, we talk to manager and he did not help at all. Are food was nasty and on top that we waited for so long the only discount the manager gave us was 17.96 and are bill was $117.80. I feel that for the wait and all the problems that we had that night he was going to do better. In my opinion never will eat there again. I came from florida and the restaurant was highly recommended. Very disappointed for the amount of money it was not worth it.

• Visited August 2012