“Would Go Again”

Gurkha Oven
Ranked #3 of 120 Restaurants in Spalding
Cuisines: Indian, Nepali
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Gurkha Oven (Finest Indian & Nepalese cuisine)Gurkha oven the first Nepalese & Indian restaurant of its kind in the town of spalding. Bringing you the best Nepalese & Indian cuisine with unmatched ambience & setting that truly mesmersing.
Reviewed September 1, 2013

We visited the Gurkha Oven for the first time yesterday and took our son (12) for his first 'Indian'. We all enjoyed the food, myself and my husband had Nepalese dishes and my son had an Indian. We did not book as we were going early but they were able to seat us. The service was excellent and the whole experience was very enjoyable. We will definitely go again.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

I went to Gurka Oven for a leaving do with my work colleagues. We went early on in the evening on a Wednesday so it was quiet and we didn't need to book. The service was great, very attentive and accommodating. The food was excellent, tasted very fresh and great flavours. There are great deals on a Wednesday and Thursday evening, so we got a 3 course meal for under 13 pounds. So great on price too. I would definitely recommend it. Going again for another leaving do and going to take my boyfriend so he can try it too!

Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

Just had great party at this restaurant, superb food excellent service.we will be coming back soon. Thank you!

1  Thank Sam2012T
Reviewed August 29, 2013

It was my wonderful visit again in my fifth visit in Gurkha Oven where i booked the table for 15 ppl for my lovely daughter's B day. Their foods are amazing, staff are so welcoming & owner is brilliant for their services. Whenever i think for night out i can't wait for G oven, its in my like blood. I am not joking but anybody can feel its magic after their visit. Thank you guys for your dedicated work & making us a dream place, will be back again.

Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

Went to Gurkha oven last Saturday on my girl friends birthday. This is the third time we've been there. Never been disappointed , momo is the tastiest thing on earth . Very smart and attentive waiters ...fantastic lovely jobleee .. Highly recommended