“Top Class”

Gurkha Oven
Ranked #3 of 127 Restaurants in Spalding
Cuisines: Indian, Nepali
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Gurkha Oven (Finest Indian & Nepalese cuisine)Gurkha oven the first Nepalese & Indian restaurant of its kind in the town of spalding. Bringing you the best Nepalese & Indian cuisine with unmatched ambience & setting that truly mesmersing.
Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

Just had great party at this restaurant, superb food excellent service.we will be coming back soon. Thank you!

1  Thank Sam2012T

Reviewed August 29, 2013

It was my wonderful visit again in my fifth visit in Gurkha Oven where i booked the table for 15 ppl for my lovely daughter's B day. Their foods are amazing, staff are so welcoming & owner is brilliant for their services. Whenever i think for night out i can't wait for G oven, its in my like blood. I am not joking but anybody can feel its magic after their visit. Thank you guys for your dedicated work & making us a dream place, will be back again.

Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

Went to Gurkha oven last Saturday on my girl friends birthday. This is the third time we've been there. Never been disappointed , momo is the tastiest thing on earth . Very smart and attentive waiters ...fantastic lovely jobleee .. Highly recommended

Reviewed August 29, 2013

Went to Spalding to visit my parents , decided to take them to nice place to eat. Looked in to trip advisor and saw Gurkha oven with most positive feedback .. Restaurant was fairly busy Wednesday night but food and service was top. Being in London I have tried so many restaurant but Gurkha oven provide such quality. I wish if Gurkha oven in near by me!

Reviewed August 28, 2013

It really shocked me to read one of the reviews below which says the food looked better than it tasted. I can honestly say that every time we've eaten at Gurkha Oven (which is now a lot) we've had fantastic meals. There is a large variety of food on the menu; both traditional Indian cuisine and Nepalese speciality dishes. The waiters are always happy to accommodate your own personal tastes and will add/take away hotness/spice if required. The staff are all lovely and welcoming and always make a special effort to make you feel at home. The owner remembers us every time we go along which is part of what makes Gurkha Oven so special.
The food itself is delicious as I said above. The 'Gurkha Naan' is the best naan I've tasted in a long time and we love the popadoms and chutneys before the meal. I always try to have something different when I visit and I've never been disappointed. Can't recommend this place highly enough: a lovely relaxed atmosphere, friendly staff and great food - we're going back on Friday!