“Totally great experience” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Mai Thai - CLOSED

Mai Thai
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Totally great experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2013

Just been for my belated birthday meal with the family, loved it !!! Great food, good service and well worth the money, had a few Thai meals and the food was up there, would recommend to anyone

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Stevesinny

• Polish first
Peterborough, United Kingdom
“nice restaurant in spalding”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2013

group of 4 went to this restaurant on recommendation of one of my work college, food was tasty what I had but my mates did not like it!
service was good, we will be going back.

Visited May 2013
2 Thank ary2005
Spalding, United Kingdom
“Really good!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2013

It was our third visit, so I thought I will share my thoughts with Tripadvisor. Mai Thai is by far one of the best places to dine in Spalding! Friendly staff, great food and a lovely atmosphere. It's our third visit but definitely not last.

4 Thank Sharon H
“Mai Thai, simply stunning!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2013

After being recommended to and as a fan of Thai, I decided to visit Mai Thai with a few friends to celebrate a birthday and I must say I will definitely be going back again! I have been to many Thai restaurants and cannot hesitate when saying this is one of the best! The atmosphere was very pleasant, service was excellent. The selection of Thai food was absolutely spot on and considering the area, the portions were excellent and are very competitive for the price paid. Overall I would highly recommend Mai Thai to anyone and especially lovers of Thai! Thank you Mai Thai, we will definitely be coming back!

4 Thank Onz_maria
Bedford, England, United Kingdom
“Great Experience At Mai Thai”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2013

We as a family have visited Mai Thai for the first time, it was a great experience. The service was splendid, the staff where friendly and helpful, they were willing to advise which meal to choose. The atmosphere at the restaurant is great, it was a nice place to have a relaxing meal with the family, we enjoyed the food choices, there was a meal choice for every member of the family the food was well cooked and well presented. We as a family had such a wonderful experience, I’d recommend Mai Thai to anyone. We cant wait to go back.

4 Thank Sonia I