“nice restaurant in spalding”
Review of Mai Thai - CLOSED

Mai Thai
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 10, 2013

group of 4 went to this restaurant on recommendation of one of my work college, food was tasty what I had but my mates did not like it!
service was good, we will be going back.

2  Thank ary2005

Reviewed May 19, 2013

It was our third visit, so I thought I will share my thoughts with Tripadvisor. Mai Thai is by far one of the best places to dine in Spalding! Friendly staff, great food and a lovely atmosphere. It's our third visit but definitely not last.

4  Thank Sharon H
Reviewed May 19, 2013

After being recommended to and as a fan of Thai, I decided to visit Mai Thai with a few friends to celebrate a birthday and I must say I will definitely be going back again! I have been to many Thai restaurants and cannot hesitate when saying this is one of the best! The atmosphere was very pleasant, service was excellent. The selection of Thai food was absolutely spot on and considering the area, the portions were excellent and are very competitive for the price paid. Overall I would highly recommend Mai Thai to anyone and especially lovers of Thai! Thank you Mai Thai, we will definitely be coming back!

4  Thank Onz_maria
Reviewed May 19, 2013

We as a family have visited Mai Thai for the first time, it was a great experience. The service was splendid, the staff where friendly and helpful, they were willing to advise which meal to choose. The atmosphere at the restaurant is great, it was a nice place to have a relaxing meal with the family, we enjoyed the food choices, there was a meal choice for every member of the family the food was well cooked and well presented. We as a family had such a wonderful experience, I’d recommend Mai Thai to anyone. We cant wait to go back.

4  Thank Sonia I
Reviewed May 18, 2013

Iv'e been looking for a Thai place place to eat and just recently heard about 'Mai Thai'. I went there with a few friends to check it out and had a great experience. I thought the service was brilliant, the staff were very professional and were prompt on taking our orders. Even though the restaurant was quite busy we didn't have to wait too long for our food. The food tasted great and i'm really looking forward to going to 'Mai Thai' again.

4  Thank Ben P