“Fab!”

Cuisines: Indian, Bangladeshi
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Indian food
Reviewed December 28, 2012

Great food and always great service.Going again with friends on Sunday and can't wait! Went for my birthday last year and they made a real effort and I felt very special. We even sent a thank you card which is very unusual for us!!!

Reviewed December 14, 2012

Heard a lot about about this restaurant tried it out for Christmas do got a really good deal on the price.Food,service and atmosphere was great!!! We all had a fantastic time. Will go again.

Reviewed December 2, 2012

By far THE BEST Indian locally! In fact, I would go as far as to say they are the best I've ever had. Very helpful, polite, attentive staff. Nothing is too much trouble. The service is quick for both eat in and take out. Perfect for a quiet meal with your partner or even a meal out with the family! No matter how big or small your party, the food and service never differ!! Once you try it, you'll know why I speak so highly. A MUST!!!!!! This is my local and having tried ALL other Indians locally, I hand on heart say that Indus is the best!!

Reviewed November 6, 2012

Great management - this place is run by a guy i know who used to work at the chemali - great food here although i am honest in saying the food is not quite as good as the tulip and isnt any cheaper

1  Thank scottster36
Reviewed October 27, 2012

Great Indian in town. Food has never been poor and the staff are always very friendly a pleasure to eat here which I will contiue to do.