“Superb B&B - Highly Recommended”

Riverside Walk Guest House
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Spalding
Riverside Walk Guest House
Ranked #5 of 15 Spalding B&B and Inns
Reviewed March 25, 2014

Everything about this guesthouse is right. From the warm and friendly welcome from Kath and Ted, the clean and spacious rooms to the hearty breakfast that is cooked to order each morning. I have stayed there many times over the last 3 months and it really is a warm, friendly and relaxing home from home. In addition to all of this, the Riverside also represents good value for money.

I can't recommend this highly enough - this is THE place to stay if you are in the area.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Kath and Ted are very delightful and charming hosts. I was made to feel welcome from the very beginning. My room was very clean, comfortable and I had an amazing stay. Riverside Walk is excellent value for money and I will be staying again. Thank you very much.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank MKBrown3
Reviewed February 14, 2014

Kath and Ted are very thoughtful and caring hosts who immediately make you feel 'at home' whilst respecting your needs as a traveller. Breakfasts are scrummy and the rooms immaculate. I spent 8 days with them whilst on business and would recommend Riverside unreservedly.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank PMoreno6
Reviewed January 22, 2014

i stayed in this B&B for 2 nights and left this morning. The B&B was more like a beautiful home and I instantly felt comfortable. Ted and Kath were so welcoming and what a lovely couple. Made me feel right at home. My room was beautiful with the biggest bed ive ever seen! absoloutley spotless and clean, cannot fault it at all. My room had everything in you could think of plus more. The breakfasts were cooked beautiful and they even provided a breakfast for my niece who wasn't even staying in the B&B and she was made to feel as welcome as I was. Will be returning here in april and I would recommend this place to anybody if staying in spalding. Thank you for a lovely stay kath and ted.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Thompsons23
Reviewed December 28, 2013

An excellent B&B located in a quiet spot of Spalding, just few minutes walk from the centre of the town. The Riverside Walk Guest House is such a welcoming place, perfectly clean and equipped.
What makes it so special are its hosts, Ted and Kath. They are very friendly, helpful and never invasive. They made me comfortable and relaxed immediately. I couldn't expect anything better!
If you go to Spalding, for a short or a long stay, I highly reccomend you to stay at the River Walk Guest house.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank anna400
Reviewed December 21, 2013

We stayed here 4 nights in Dec. And really enjoyed our stay. Ted ( head cook and bottle washer) made an excellent breakfast every morning and always made sure you have enough. Kath ( the Boss) is busy looking after guests and making them welcome. We will definitely stay here again in the near future
Thank you Kath and Ted for making our stay enjoyable.

Room Tip: All the rooms are perfect