“Good food”

Chestnut Tea Rooms and Farm Shop
Ranked #33 of 122 Restaurants in Spalding
Reviewed August 14, 2012

A lovely little garden centre and restaurant. A good selection of food from cakes and snacks to home cooked meals. I visited for my grandfathers 88th bithday, and we were given a lovely table in the window.

1  Thank Nikkit00

Reviewed August 11, 2012

Lovely home cooked food in the middle of nowhere, anything from a biscuit to a 3 course meal . the staff are also very attentive towards you

1  Thank KenChallans
Reviewed May 23, 2012

Good choice of meals and snacks at a reasonable price. When our meals arrived there wasn't much gravy but everything was so moist and well cooked it wasn't needed. The waitress looked very smart and we were served quickly and efficently.
Sufficent parking and clean toilets and nice to browse around the shop and garden centre.
As well as the main dining area there are seats outside and in a spacious conserveatry.
We looked at the deli counter and all the food was under cover and wrapped individually which was good as someone had left a pastie on the side which had attracted flies.
A lovely place to break your journey. My favourite stop in this area.

2  Thank lelol_10
Reviewed May 22, 2011

I travel through Gedney on my way to and from Norfolk quite often. There are plenty of places to eat through Gedney for the traveller, and I have tried many of them.

The one I like the most is the Chestnut Tea Rooms at the Chestnut Garden centre just outside of the village. They have nice home made meals, as well as excellent coffee.

They are able to cater for gluten free with no problem. We like to shop in the Garden Centre too.

4  Thank alias_Ned_Flanders