Our wedding at Clarence House was awful I was so disappointed, it's a lovely setting BUT, wrong starter, forgot mums flowers , two rooms we were told we could have we didn't so 81 guests in 2 small rooms and nowhere for us all to sit before meal. Mic didn't work, burning candle fell on my flower girl she was so upset, music wouldn't play at reception, we were assured it would. Staff looked totally miserable. Was assured the cake and drinks would be served in beautiful orangery, we couldn't go in!! Altogether it was awful we are still very upset about it .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Every room in Clarence House is decorated and designed to an individual theme using rich fabrics and upholstery in deep burgundies and fresh creams.For a very special night to remember, the supremely comfortable beds boast thickly padded headboards and feather top mattresses that wrap you in an all-enveloping warmth. 'The best sleep ever' praise all the visitors.Bathrooms are beautifully appointed and include luxury toiletries, while carefully chosen pieces of furniture enhance the bespoke feel. The modern touch has not been neglected, and suites feature communications facilities and work areas for business guests.This inviting environment is more indulgent living than impersonal hotel stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Clarence House Country Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clarence House Country Hotel And Restaurant
- Clarence House Country Hotel & Restaurant Dalton-In-Furness, Cumbria