Went to Clarence house for a friends wedding. The wedding went perfectly! I thought drinks were a bit pricey but the food was good.
The gardens and decor were beautiful for the wedding and the staff were very organised and seemed well experienced.
I only gave an average review as I thought the drinks were pricey and the food was buffet style and not a traditional sit down meal (probably chosen by the bride and groom).
Clarence house is the place to go for special occasions!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Every room in Clarence House is decorated and designed to an individual theme using rich fabrics and upholstery in deep burgundies and fresh creams.For a very special night to remember, the supremely comfortable beds boast thickly padded headboards and feather top mattresses that wrap you in an all-enveloping warmth. 'The best sleep ever' praise all the visitors.Bathrooms are beautifully appointed and include luxury toiletries, while carefully chosen pieces of furniture enhance the bespoke feel. The modern touch has not been neglected, and suites feature communications facilities and work areas for business guests.This inviting environment is more indulgent living than impersonal hotel stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline and Orbitz so you can book your Clarence House Country Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clarence House Country Hotel And Restaurant
- Clarence House Country Hotel & Restaurant Dalton-In-Furness, Cumbria