We visited Wynyard hall for Afternoon tea. Service was fine, the selection of sandwiches was poor and cakes were OK nothing special, the scones were not very nice. Having had Afternoon Tea at various other Halls and Houses this was poorest we have had, not worth the £75.80 for 4 people.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wynyard Hall is the premier venue in the North East for weddings, events, conferences and accommodation.Set in its own beautiful and private grounds, Wynyard Hall, has a charm and character that captivates all who visit. Unlike any other venue in the North East guests feel relaxed and privileged from the moment they sweep over the lion bridge and the magnificent 4-star Country House Hotel comes into view until the time they leave. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Wynyard Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wynyard Hall Hotel Billingham
- Wynyard Hall Billingham, UK - County Durham