“My wedding at Wynyard Hall”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Wynyard Hall

Wynyard Hall
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Billingham
Newcastle
“My wedding at Wynyard Hall”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2012

I got married at Wynyard Hall last July. As soon as i visited the venue i knew i wanted to get married there. The venue is amazing and the staff were fantastic-we had a brilliant day. We would like to give special thanks to Kelly the wedding co-ordinator, and also to Iain the master of ceremonies who was fantastic on the day, calming the groom's pre-wedding nerves, making sure the day ran smoothly- he was on hand all day and he was a Godsend. Our guests loved the wedding breakfast and the stunning venue. I had a perfect day in perfect surroundings. We can't wait to celebrate our first anniversary here next month. The spa has been built since my wedding so I can't wait to try that out. Overall, I am really happy that we chose Wynyard Hall for our wedding venue.

Room Tip: Lots of lovely rooms-especially the suites
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends
2 Thank Pixen
Wynyard_Hall_Hotel, General Manager at Wynyard Hall, responded to this review, June 18, 2012
Dear Pixen,

It is always wonderful to read that we have helped make such a positive impact on such a special day.
I have placed your review on the staff notice boards as it will be a huge motivator.
We hope to see you again soon...anniversary coming up...!

Kind Regards
Adam Dyke
19/6/2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (146)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2012

Me and a few friends had a fantastic day at the new spa. The staff were friendly and welcoming. The spa itself is beautiful only beaten by the view from it. We had dinner in the Wellington restaurant again the staff were exalent. The food was out of this world, hats off to the chef and his team! All in all a magnificent day would recommend to anyone!

• Stayed June 2012
2 Thank Ol5y
Dear O15y

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your fantastic visit to Wynyard Hall, it was great to read that you had such an enjoyable experience and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Kind Regards
Adam Dyke
19/6/2012
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2012 via mobile

Was at a wedding here recently witch was terrible, so I elected to leave early. The polite things to do in these situations is to wait until the buffet which causes a distraction, slip out the back door, send a than you card to the lovely parents of the buetifull couple, for the amazing day, be a good Samaritan. However at this wedding, which I must reiterate was awfull, the buffet was so bad few people even noticed it meaning everybody watch me leave early, and have not forgiven me for this. The couple havn't spoken to me in a month. So in conclusion lovely venue. Terrible buffet.

Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
11 Thank Philip W
Durham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2012

Today I made my first visit to Wynyard Hall Spa...and it wont be the last., i spent the day with a friend, a treat for our birthdays.. we took lunch in the conservatory, enjoyed idylic views across the lake from the out door jaccuzi, experienced the varied spa facilities including the Rasul mud chamber. However the perfect end to the day was a wonderful facial by Lucy the spa manager. i have had many facials in the past and can honestly say this is the best i have had...
Thankyou Lucy and your staff.. i will be back!!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank Tina T
Stockton-on-Tees, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2012

I have now visited the Spa a number of times for various treatment. My therapist is usually Lindsey. What a real treat this is, the Spa is in beautiful settings, all the staff are so friendly, professional and helpful. Lindsey has been wonderful and has made me feel very relaxed and I've really enjoyed all my treatment - you leave feeling amazing. I've also had lunch in the Spa and it was beautiful. The whole experience is just fantastic from start to finish.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank Denise K
Macclesfield, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2012

my wife and i travelled from macclesfield for a 2 day break to unwind and chill out - what a fantastic time - the staff were so helpful and we even enjoyed a glass of champagne in the hot tub - the dinner menu was superb and from checking in to checking out - it was a fantastic time - even walking around the grounds - oh and we had a suite -brilliant!!

Room Tip: pay a little extra for one of the suites - we had the castlereagh - highly recommended
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Billy K
York, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2012

We went for lunch at Wynyard Hall in May. It was a sunny day and we decided to eat on the beautiful terrace in the sun. The Terrace Menu was fantastic and we loved the pizzas
A truly fun relaxing lunch with great food in a great location
Will definately return!

• Stayed May 2012
3 Thank joan c
Also consider these accommodations in or near Billingham
Seaham Hall
Gisborough Hall Hotel
Gisborough Hall Hotel
#1 of 2 in Guisborough
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,412 reviews

Been to Wynyard Hall? Share your experiences!