“Probably one of the best thermal baths”
Review of 7132 Therme, Vals

7132 Therme, Vals
Ranked #1 of 4 things to do in Vals
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed May 21, 2013

This was the second time we went there, and we are definitely coming back again! If you are in the area, you simply have to go there. With its many different pools, you can always find something that suits you, and the building inspires you to discover all the little nooks. There are no clocks in the bath which has a pleasant soothing effect. We especially enjoyed the outdoor pool, 35°C, with a majestic scenery of the nearby alps.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

Just a wonderful place to visit for a two day journey from Zurich. Being a fan of both unique architecture and spas, this is a MUST destination if you have the time while visiting Zurich.

I swear, I did a jigsaw puzzle of the coutryside if Vals as a child.

Reviewed January 29, 2013

From all thermal bathes in Switzerland, Therme Vals is definitely the nicest. Although it has lost a bit since it's opening in 96, it is still a nice experience.

The best thing is to go for Skiing for a day and afterwards relax in the outside bath - especially looking at the snowy mountains which are pretty steep there it's a fabulous experience!

Reviewed January 11, 2013

I visited Therme Vals some yeras ago on Christmas eve when I had injured my foot and couldn't do any more skiing. I was so lucky as otherwise I wouln't have had this wonderful experience. I can still vividly see the place in my mind. Only stone, water, iron and glass. So beautiful and so serene and peaceful. With dimmed lights and the layout of the pools in such a way that you could hardly see other people, you could really relax in your own "bubble". My favourite pools were the alsmost hidden petal pool with lots of flower petals floating on the water, and the very small "chimney pool" where all sounds were multiplied in a high chimney. Here me and a small German family spontaneously started singing Christmas songs, sounding like a whole choir. I'm so happy I went there and I will definitely go back, bringing my family to share the experience.

2  Thank Karinn-T
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Just a great chance to completely relax - worth going out of your way to spend some time at the spa (and just choosing the simple, cheaper options is more than enough)